War Chest Members

Kevin Nicholas

Anybody who has joined the War Chest Club and not now got their membership card etc. can they let me know. We posted some and hand delivered most today so just checking they have not gone astray..

If you have not joined look at details on website and think about it. Application forms with info will be available at next game against Heavy Woollen Select.

Kevin, I'll send you an email as I do want to support this initiative, but the method you seem to have proposed falls a long way short of easy online shopping. If London Skolars, Hemel Stags and Coventry Bears amongst others can offer online season tickets and merchandise sales with payment by credit/debit cards or paypal it can't be beyond Batley Bulldogs to do the same. Online sales are not a problem, they are an opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

Another small point but couldn't find address, postcode, directions etc anywhere on the website. Fortunately LoveRL .com had them all.

For new spectators this could be just another thing putting them off visiting.........

Surprised me so much I looked myself and couldn't find it either! There are directions but in this day and age of Sat navs....

Still perhaps the New website that was mentioned to be up by the start of the new season will have it......

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Surprised me so much I looked myself and couldn't find it either! There are directions but in this day and age of Sat navs....

Still perhaps the New website that was mentioned to be up by the start of the new season will have it......

some of use the old tried and tested method of using maps :) and always look at directions before setting off just in case i get lost, so always useful for a website to have them on

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

some of use the old tried and tested method of using maps :) and always look at directions before setting off just in case i get lost, so always useful for a website to have them on

Nigel

I didn't know you  still looked at the map before coming to the Mount after 40 years !! Must be getting old like the rest of us!!

Archived