WOrkington V B*lls final

hoolifan27

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DavidM said:

It’s a total farce when you look at it . Sides drafting players in to make up the numbers 

It is but the RFL would have looked ridiculous with one of their "finals" being played by a team with 9 men, they had no choice but to allow it.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

8 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

They should’ve made them forfeit the game. They spent money they didn’t have so it’s their own fault.

My understanding is that Leigh actually wanted to forfeit the game. The RFL said if you do we will charge you with misconduct and you will get a large fine.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Unicorn, Thanks for the offer but unfortunately I will not be there as I am in Spain at the moment.Anyway I hope the best team wins,as long as it is Bradford, without any refereeing controversy.Only joking ,if Workington win then they will deserve it beating Bradford 3 times in the season should give Bradford no cause for complaint.

4 hours ago, Derwent said:

Don't think we can get Caine in, the dispensation to sign players is restricted to academy players who have not made any first team appearances for their club. I think Caine has had a couple of games for Wigan's first team so he would be ineligible.

Swinton would look to get him as well as he played for them to. 

Archived