All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wellsy4HullFC

Streamlined Video Referee

Agree completely. The refs should be able to see big decisions like offside and crossing. It's the minor details like crossing the line or in touch that are hard. These are the sort of "Hawk Eye" decisions you'd esee in tennis and now being introduced in football for goal line technology. But if the cameras are there, and the ref does make a howler, players should be able to challenge him somehow. The "Captain's Call" would work well in this case.
  3. getdownmonkeyman

Book thread: what are you reading?

The Secret Barrister. If this book is remotely accurate about the current court system, be very afraid.
  4. bromleybulldog

Batley v Dewsbury

Yes you're right, play him at centre It's Norman Field we need on the wing
  5. bamfordsbeans

Magic Venue Poll

If the destination is in such places as Barcelona,Paris or even London,there is bound to be a knock on effect for the game in other areas.The cost of these cities means the average SL fan will have less money in their pockets to pay for Challenge cup and play off games etc.After years of trying we don,t seem to be able to count on a significant local support.
  6. Wiltshire Rhino

Regional leagues 2018

Devon were refused entry because “it's too far to travel".
  7. deluded pom?

Magic weekend

Ugh! What are those continentals thinking of?
  8. damp squib

Magic Venue Poll

Hang on a minute are we still talking about MW here? The size of the country is irrelevant it's the host city that's important and Dublin is bigger and wealthier that any MW host city so far. For the record I'm not in favour of Dublin despite living there (soon) just because I think MW is not a good expansion tool. If we were confident that the bulk of the regular MW crowd would travel it could be great.
  9. Shadow

Our new position in the EU

I’ll grant that article does use some of the same words you claim it does but they don’t add up to anything more than an opinion which you are confusing with facts
  10. morley101

Magic Venue Poll

Hampden park.
  11. langpark

Balkan Super League

Great work mate! When is their first match?
  12. If that's what it takes I'm sure the Giants' lot on here will be happy.... however, Red Devils 22 Hudds 18.
  13. I too think it might be close but the French team's lack of discipline allowing Leeds to sneak a win. And, just for twig..."ABCD". (Anyone but Catalans Dragons)
  14. Now you're just being silly Johnoco, that's a day of national mourning if ever there was....and the 96 Tears from TS above seems much more the order of the day. Actually that could be a new game the Track of Brexit Day for a poster: I'll start: Saintslass ... Across the Borderline - Willy Deville
  15. Today
  16. Which is why I said "after the showing at Magic Weekend".
  17. Barrow Raiders v Sheffield Eagles - Barrow by 18 Halifax v Featherstone Rovers - Halifax by 2 Toronto Wolfpack v Leigh Centurions -Leigh by 10 Toulouse Olympique v London Broncos - Toulouse by 8 Rochdale Hornets v Swinton Lions - Rochdale by 8 Batley Bulldogs v Dewsbury Rams - Batley by 10 Absolute four pointer for London, I never tip them but this game is crucial if they have top four aspirations. Key game for Halifax too after dropping a point to Dewsbury another defeat and they could start to drift away from the top four.. Leigh should demonstrate their superiority over the Wolfpack. Those three games are like mini-cup finals - 🏉
  18. Castleford forward Oliver Holmes believes victory tonight against Super League leaders would send a handy statement out to the rest of the competition about their title credentials. In stark contrast to last year, the Tigers have dipped under the radar somewhat – but with two games in hand, victory against the Saints on Thursday night would move them back into… The post Castleford ready to send Super League statement with Saints win, says Holmes appeared first on Total Rugby League. View the full article
  19. It has been a nine-month nightmare for Huddersfield captain Leroy Cudjoe: but the end is now in sight for the talismanic Giants centre. Cudjoe has been sidelined with a serious knee injury since the latter part of 2017, and has yet to feature once for Huddersfield this season. However, he has been named in their 19-man squad to face Salford… The post Huddersfield to welcome back ‘leader of men’ Cudjoe after nine-month absence appeared first on Total Rugby League. View the full article
  20. There’s plenty to get excited about on Thursday night. It’s the Super League leaders against one of their main rivals for the title this season. It’s last year’s great entertainers against the side who appear to have taken that title from them this year. It’s another opportunity to see the mercurial Ben Barba in action – but, for English rugby… The post Trueman-Richardson battle on Thursday a hugely exciting subplot for English rugby appeared first on Total Rugby League. View the full article
  21. CHRIS Hill says the end of a 10-game winning run is “a reality check” for his Wire teammates. View the full article
  22. The talented back has been touted for England selection next month View the full article
  23. You could certainly do to start winning again mate, Wakey might be too big, fast and strong but what other advantage do they have? Could the fact that Widnes haven't been very good over the past few years have summat to do with that statistic? Hope they turn it around tomorrow neet. Chemics 18 Trin 16.
  24. Poll: Panthers/Dragons teams:- Broncos Raiders Storm Roosters Rabbits Dragons Sharks Tigers Away wins: 4 Total points: 320
  25. Looking forward to this. Saints got a couple of break away tries in the RL Cup game against the run pf play early doors and went on to win comfortably. If this doesn't happen tonight then it could end up a good scrap. I didn't think Saints were overly convincing v the Chemics at Magic and Cas were great in their game against Leeds. To add to all this, Saints must have worries about playing the mighty cup holders next week. Cas 26 Saints 24. (Not going to bother guessing the MOM, it's too tough.)
  26. Sports Prophet

A great gesture by The Doc

Salford’s problems are the same as most in the SL. Diminishing crowds for non exclusive and uneventful fixtures. The Dr couldnt fix that on his own. The Dr was a bit brash and a bit of a loud mouth, but he was good for the game in my opinion. Shame to lose him.
  1. Load more activity

League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday

Rugby League World - Online 25 May - June 2018

Rugby League World - June 2018 - Out Fri 25 May

Rugby League Books On Sale Here

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?