All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. BBC News

He has always been a bit prickly but I think he was shocked at the press coverage of his recent domestic issues and seems to have shut up shop completely now.
  3. Jeremy Corbyn & the Labour Party

http://www.independent.co.uk/syndication/reuse-permision-form?url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-general-election-labour-mps-reaction-results-video-theresa-may-prime-minister-a8065796.html This is good.
  4. BBC News

He's like Gordon Strachan; both treat reporters with disdain and think they come across as clever. Actually, they just show that you can never be too old to be immature.
  5. You’re right that the Melbourne crowd was pathetic but the media coverage of rugby league in Melbourne is probably worse than the coverage we get in the UK. I’m over for the World Cup and my brother has shown me local papers in the few days leading up to the game. They are wall to wall AFL. The only coverage I saw of the England v PNG game was an advert.
  6. Semi's are totally different , 90% will be fans of the clubs involved , who buys a semi ticket months in advance ? For Internationals and the CC take out your corps and for the rest set one price sold in best view order , give a discount on the number sold , it isnt rocket science
  7. Can Australia beat Fiji?

Depends... Who's the ref? Fiji will finally score a few points... I think.
  8. Manchester Rugby League Heritage

Some players did play for teams other than their own during the Maori tour, they were playing a ridiculous number of games, so mid-week games sometimes required players from another local team to help out to make up the numbers.
  9. My starting 17

Whoever Hull KR supply to us at half back they will have to go some to perform better than Liam Harris.
  10. Manchester Rugby League Heritage

yes, sorry for the typo.
  11. Hayne to fly

If true, that's pretty disgusting. But if he signed there, the Eels would pay his wages straight away, wouldn't they? I don't get that rumor.
  12. BBC News

But he's good at the Yes-No game
  13. Actually I think agree with your point BTW - we could certainly trial it in things like Challenge Cup semis or something
  14. 2018 Squad and signings.

Welcome back Jack.
  15. Poll Enough Winners Fiji & Tonga (expected accuracy 50%) Edit: forgot about the refs and the RIFL and the NRL and... any conspiracy theory... Winners (modified) Australia & England (expected accuracy 50%)
  16. Our new position in the EU

Seems legit -
  17. Manchester Rugby League Heritage

Be interested to see that if you can put it on here!
  18. Manchester Rugby League Heritage

Thanks Padge. The name I'm looking for is Jim Cheetham who played for Leigh (1890-1898) and St Helens Recs (1898). Interestingly my grandad also told me that his grandad Jim Cheetham also played against a New Zealand touring team but I cant find any evidence of this yet and he wasnt in the Leigh team in 1889. So either he played for someone else local against NZ as a youngster in 1889 before moving to Leigh, or (more unlikely) he played for someone in the North East against the 1905 NZ RU touring team as an owder chap (I know my great great grandad Jim Cheetham was a miner who moved up to Durham around 1899 and stayed there for quite a number of years before bring the family back to Leigh.
  19. Can Australia beat Fiji?

Conceding 2 tries over all 4 matches so far obviously points to a problem with their defence. Seriously, though I'm hoping Fiji can make it more competitive than last time.
  20. Well the Fijians certainly won’t be short of belief judging by the interview with Kevin Naiqama after the win over the Kiwis. I tried to put the link up but it is on the BBC website.
  21. Then buy it earlier , or dont and get a different view of the game , do cinema's charge differently for different seats ? Set a price , stick to it , 1 st come , 1 st served , if you want a good view buy early , if not tough , you get a seat further out Only discount for multiple purchases
  22. Then buy it earlier , or dont and get a different view of the game , do cinema's charge differently for different seats ? Set a price , stick to it , 1 st come , 1 st served , if you want a good view buy early , if not tough , you get a seat further out Only discount for multiple purchases
  23. Then buy it earlier , or dont and get a different view of the game , do cinema's charge differently for different seats ? Set a price , stick to it , 1 st come , 1 st served , if you want a good view buy early , if not tough , you get a seat further out Only discount for multiple purchases
  1. Load more activity