2016 shirt release?

Jimmyvtec

Pretty sure it'll be out before Christmas..........they must have been stung in the past missing out on christmas shoppers.............not sure if it's Xblades again though as they aren't on the list of sponsors anymore?

I wasn't too impressed with the quality of the Xblades stuff apart from the embroidered logo which was a nice touch.

There's loads of good smaller kit suppliers out there now so if we have dropped Xblades a club our size would find it easy enough to get a new supplier.

Doesn't Gareth Moore work for one?  maybe he got us a good deal before he chipped off to Fax.

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

He works for EV2 as far as I know. Some of their stuff looks good but Ive not seen it up close so can't comment on the quality. I'm sure they are Halifax kit supplier.

Isn't it his Dads company ??

Im Fev and im proud

Hi all, fax fan here, what I will say is the EV2 gear is so inconsistent in quality that it's hard to answer. The run out tops for the Middle 8 were great quality, the shirts however were the worst I have bought for years. Personally I hope Fax go back to o'neils as that quality was far superior.

Where the stitching around the collars we're was all rumpled on the ev2. Really poor workmanship.

if it isnt Xblades again then i hope it's oneills or kukri...........think they are about the best brands we could realistically get.

all the xblades coats are still full price so we may well still be with them.........when we dropped macron we sold off everything really cheap..............whoever it is a traditional design will sell pretty well and it's already on my christmas list

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly looks like an ISC template......probably not allowed to say anything official until the xblades deal has ended.

Nice kit though.........Fosters has been replaced by CPM............Not sure about that task personel security thing on the back with the swirly symbol............hopefully the finished kit will look better as these computer visuals sometimes look quite scruffy and thrown together.

If it is ISC the quality of their kits is pretty good.

Screen_Shot_2015_11_12_at_09_11_35.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fev officially announce ISC

http://www.featherst...ink-up-with-isc

"ISC provides kit to some of the biggest rugby league clubs in the World, including the current First Utility Super League and NRL champions. The Rovers’ all-new home jersey provides a bespoke twist on the past, incorporating the famous ‘Butcher’s Stripes’ and a traditional collar."

So it looks like the visual released earlier this month is just a rough one and the actual kit will have a proper collar....nice

Edit.  Unless they mean that new collar that's on the Bulls/leeds/wire new kits?  the visual is clearly from last years template.

Further to the above now we are confirmed with ISC and with the Press release stating we will have a 'Traditional Collar' do you think we'll be getting the standard polyester t shirts like usual or something different.

Had a quick look at the Rhino's website and their ISC kits come in 2 styles. As well as the normal polyester ones they have proper cotton ones with a 'Traditional Collar' so maybe it's this style that we'll be getting?

Cotton_Home_Shirt_330.jpg

With the design being a throw back it would certainly suite this style.........suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Further to the above now we are confirmed with ISC and with the Press release stating we will have a 'Traditional Collar' do you think we'll be getting the standard polyester t shirts like usual or something different.

Had a quick look at the Rhino's website and their ISC kits come in 2 styles. As well as the normal polyester ones they have proper cotton ones with a 'Traditional Collar' so maybe it's this style that we'll be getting?

Cotton_Home_Shirt_330.jpg

image sharing sites

With the design being a throw back it would certainly suite this style.........suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Ooh, ooh, a proper cotton one, pretty please!

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

If i was in charge of the shop i'd have something like this with an embroidered badge available to buy all year round regardless of what that seasons kit looks like..........people will always want one.

I've got my own i got my wife to make for me.... 

Screen_Shot_2015_12_02_at_10_05_16.png

upload image online free

But they had the heritage ones done like this and finished up selling them off cheaper as they'd some left over

Im Fev and im proud

weren't they brown and white?

The retro blue & white ones a year or two back were polyester not cotton. Cotton may be old fashioned for a shirt, but far nicer to wear if you're not playing.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Oh yeah.......the stripes and badge were all printed into the polyester.........not for me that one.

I just think a quality heavy cotton jersey in our traditional colours like above with a nice embroidered badge would be something good to sell all year round..........there'd be no need to sell it off cheap as it'd never be out of date.

I always get our kits regardless but i don't tend to wear them much especially to games and wear my cotton butchers stripes instead. 

Archived