Gareth Widdop to play for NSW Residents...hmmm

There was no junior league in PNG until recently because it was banned decades ago due to kids dying. And he only came to Australia when he was seven so he hardly got a chance anyway. If you can prove any of them have I'd like to see it. But you didn't even know Widdop was a Halifax junior and you didn't even know the NSW Residents team has nothing to do with where you are from, so I'm not expecting much in the way of accurate facts.

Of course I knew that Widdop was from Halifax, but it's irrelevant to the discussion.

Now then, you have started to dig your own hole, so carry on.

You stated that no player can play SOO if he has played even junior league in another country.

Go ahead, prove it.

PS, Like I give a sh!t about NSW Janitors V Queensland Suburbs.

Edited by Hannibal

Of course I knew that Widdop was from Halifax, but it's irrelevant to the discussion.

Now then, you have started to dig your own hole, so carry on.

You stated that no player can play SOO if he has played even junior league in another country.

Go ahead, prove it.

PS, Like I give a sh!t about NSW Janitors V Queensland Suburbs.

I didn't say no player can, I said no player has. Lam wasn't even allowed to play Origin prior to 1995. The only reason he did was because of special exemption from the ARL due to the Super League war robbing Qld of so many quality players. No other player in his position would be allowed to play Origin in the future. He was a special case. And you said Widdop played his first game of league in Australia which is WRONG. And now you claim you don't care about the residents game. I guess ignorance is okay as long as you don't care about the subject you're talking about.

I didn't say no player can, I said no player has. Lam wasn't even allowed to play Origin prior to 1995. The only reason he did was because of special exemption from the ARL due to the Super League war robbing Qld of so many quality players. No other player in his position would be allowed to play Origin in the future. He was a special case. And you said Widdop played his first game of league in Australia which is WRONG. And now you claim you don't care about the residents game. I guess ignorance is okay as long as you don't care about the subject you're talking about.

Let's try a few then.

Tonie Carroll

Brad Thorn.

Have either of those two played origin?

Did they both play ALL of their league in Australia before doing so?

Let's try a few then.

Tonie Carroll

Brad Thorn.

Have either of those two played origin?

Did they both play ALL of their league in Australia before doing so?

If those two don't work for you, let's try Karmichael Hunt.

According to Wikipedia, he played his first RL at the age of 4, before moving from NZ to Australia.

Does that mean we can call this argument over?

For those of you actually interested in the fate of Gareth Widdop, read the following brief analysis of the game.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/t...le/default.aspx

It seems clear that Gareth Widdop is doing very well in Australia, and should lift the standard of English rugby league when he finally becomes the permanent replacement for both Grandpa Wellens and the guy with his nose pushed on to the wrong facial axis.

Edited by ParisSurtout

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

For those of you actually interested in the fate of Gareth Widdop, read the following brief analysis of the game.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/t...le/default.aspx

It seems clear that Gareth Widdop is doing very well in Australia, and should lift the standard of English rugby league when he finally becomes the permanent replacement for both Grandpa Wellens and the guy with his nose pushed on to the wrong facial axis.

Wellens career at Test level is dead and buried so don't worry about him anymore. Briscoe has not backed up after a top year last season and cant see him being on the plane in October.

Widdop and the likes of Richard Owen and maybe the young lad at Wakefield will be the future.

If those two don't work for you, let's try Karmichael Hunt.

According to Wikipedia, he played his first RL at the age of 4, before moving from NZ to Australia.

Does that mean we can call this argument over?

Brilliant. I guess when you know nothing about a subject you just type names into Wikipedia and hope. You've got no idea, you've proved you're a bigot, you've proved you can't stand anything non-British, so why do you give a ######? This whole thing is about Widdop and you jumped in carrying on without even knowing what the residents game was. But like I said, ignorance is no barrier for the likes of you. Tonie Carroll and Brad Thorn came to Australia when they were like 2 years old. Maybe they played int he under 6s off the bench. If Hunt did play league in NZ when he was 4 years old, and maybe he did, that would make him the only one. If that means you can ###### off now and pull yourself off over your own brilliance then go ahead. Do us all a favour. You've still shown how blindly ignorant you are. Widdop will never play for NSW because he can't even make first grade. That's right, an England Test fullback who is running around in reserve grade. I think that says it all really.

Brilliant. I guess when you know nothing about a subject you just type names into Wikipedia and hope. You've got no idea, you've proved you're a bigot, you've proved you can't stand anything non-British, so why do you give a ######? This whole thing is about Widdop and you jumped in carrying on without even knowing what the residents game was. But like I said, ignorance is no barrier for the likes of you. Tonie Carroll and Brad Thorn came to Australia when they were like 2 years old. Maybe they played int he under 6s off the bench. If Hunt did play league in NZ when he was 4 years old, and maybe he did, that would make him the only one. If that means you can ###### off now and pull yourself off over your own brilliance then go ahead. Do us all a favour. You've still shown how blindly ignorant you are. Widdop will never play for NSW because he can't even make first grade. That's right, an England Test fullback who is running around in reserve grade. I think that says it all really.

:lol:

Yet another in the fine traditional of graceful Aussie losers.

Time to get over yourself.

Yet another in the fine traditional of graceful Aussie losers.

Time to get over yourself.

When you're an ignorant bigot it's time to stop posting in threads about anything outside your own minute experience of the world. If you don't know anything about a subject, leave it alone. You've shown your ignorance by not knowing what the reisdents game is. You've shown your ignorance when you didn't know Widdop played RL in England before he went to Melbourne. You've shown your ignorance when you start listing players without knowing anything about them or their background. You've shown your ignorance in the past when you and your mates have suggested Polynesian and Melanesian players have no right to play for their country. But that's all okay. Your mates will condone it. You'll continue to get away with it. Ignorance reigns here.

When you're an ignorant bigot it's time to stop posting in threads about anything outside your own minute experience of the world. If you don't know anything about a subject, leave it alone. You've shown your ignorance by not knowing what the reisdents game is. You've shown your ignorance when you didn't know Widdop played RL in England before he went to Melbourne. You've shown your ignorance when you start listing players without knowing anything about them or their background. You've shown your ignorance in the past when you and your mates have suggested Polynesian and Melanesian players have no right to play for their country. But that's all okay. Your mates will condone it. You'll continue to get away with it. Ignorance reigns here.

Possibly the saddest, most pathetic, cry for help I have ever seen.

You have no idea what I've done, where I've lived, what I've seen or what I stand for.

Yet you feel comfortable coming out with that pile of misguided tripe. It's a pity that your argument had more holes than an Aussie RL players citizenship application.

You really are a complete no-mark.

Goodnight, and God bless. god knows you need it.

:rolleyes:

Possibly the saddest, most pathetic, cry for help I have ever seen.

You have no idea what I've done, where I've lived, what I've seen or what I stand for.

Yet you feel comfortable coming out with that pile of misguided tripe. It's a pity that your argument had more holes than an Aussie RL players citizenship application.

You really are a complete no-mark.

Goodnight, and God bless. god knows you need it.

:rolleyes:

You've shown your ignorance throughout. That's plain for all to see. Based on that you stand for ignorance and biggotry.

And you still want to suggest Australian players are not Australian. But this kind of offensive behaviour has been condoned on here before so no chance of any action I suppose.

You also still haven't got the guts to mention your views on Australian people to the myriad of Australians who help your club compete. I'm sure Phil Bailey or Pat Richards, or in the past Gene Miles or Steve Renouf, would love to put you in your place if you ever had the balls but you don't, which just shows you're a coward as well, like most bigots.

You've shown your ignorance throughout. That's plain for all to see. Based on that you stand for ignorance and biggotry.

And you still want to suggest Australian players are not Australian. But this kind of offensive behaviour has been condoned on here before so no chance of any action I suppose.

You also still haven't got the guts to mention your views on Australian people to the myriad of Australians who help your club compete. I'm sure Phil Bailey or Pat Richards, or in the past Gene Miles or Steve Renouf, would love to put you in your place if you ever had the balls but you don't, which just shows you're a coward as well, like most bigots.

It really is sad to see a human being with such deluded views.

I implore you to seek medical help. If you need counselling, I will happily provide you with my phone number.

Keep your chin up mate, I'm sure you can recover, with the correct medication.

Good luck.

Because the truth and common sense doesn't suit the anti-Australian wailing of a few repeat offenders on here.

Are you still here?

You write this bitter remark, you will get replies and claim the victim again.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014