Chris Ulugia

bromleybulldog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what an utter idiot you are, thick as they come aswell,IMO OF COURSE

Please could you advise me of which parts of my post are factually inaccurate? As long as it is only your opinion Billy, I guess I can still sleep easy, safe in the knowledge that you are probably wrong. Imo of course.

No hissy fit, it was just a request hoping people would think a little about the consequences of what they post. Not everything needs to be in the public domain, just because you may know something.

You never know who is reading these forums, maybe officials from other clubs who could be on the lookout for another fitness conditioner, which may harm our current negotiations.

Please could you advise me of which parts of my post are factually inaccurate? As long as it is only your opinion Billy, I guess I can still sleep easy, safe in the knowledge that you are probably wrong. Imo of course.

No hissy fit, it was just a request hoping people would think a little about the consequences of what they post. Not everything needs to be in the public domain, just because you may know something.

You never know who is reading these forums, maybe officials from other clubs who could be on the lookout for another fitness conditioner, which may harm our current negotiations.

i am aiming at the way you slate people on there oppinions, if doggy style wants to put something on the forum what the hell has it to do with you, and if someone like me wants to put something on forum, whats it to do with you, imo of course or sorry that offends you doesnt it aswel, or is it my ticks that you said it was, how do you know if i have a disability or not and for you information i have, and no it isnt ticks before you do your sarcastic childish comments. IMO OF COURSE

Personally, I don't doubt that the forum member in question had a conversation with John Heaton around his proposed salary for 2017. However, I'm not sure that John Heaton would appreciate the details of that conversation posting on a public forum. Apologies if he gave his consent.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Archived