Chris Ulugia

bromleybulldog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like i said distant dog was on another post and funny enough wasnt my post so i dont need evidence as you said. Imo of course

Not talking about you, was referring to the original post on another thread, so l didn't ask you for evidence!

pull yourselves together lads....

imo of course

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Who likes it doggystyle yieks!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Ha ha 9'oller. Im also a nun...

Hmmmmmmm..........

Not many of them in Batley........

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Not being funny here but why would a member of staff at the club, like John Heaton be discussing his wages or offer for next season with a supporter?

This also goes for the garbage regarding ulugia's visa, as MH pointed out, the costs are nowhere near the crazy figures stated as fact on here. Look at the government website, it isn't hard to find, and look at the exceptional talents visa, the one required to play professional sport in the uk, it is approximately 600 AU Dollars. There isn't half some utter tripe and poo stirred up by "fans" on this forum, what I can't work out is why people feel the need. Even if, and it's a huge IF it is true, how is it helping the club? imo of course.

Must have dreamt the conversation then! I don't know how much the visa saga will cost but Chris said he is getting married at Christmas and with the visa charge he wants 30k. JH didn't give out any numbers just that he had been offered less money than this year. Maybe ask him yourself rather than implying I'm a liar!

Must have dreamt the conversation then! I don't know how much the visa saga will cost but Chris said he is getting married at Christmas and with the visa charge he wants 30k. JH didn't give out any numbers just that he had been offered less money than this year. Maybe ask him yourself rather than implying I'm a liar!

Maybe you did dream it, one thing is for sure, nobody will ever know whether you did, or didn't, other than you and JH. If you read my post again, I haven't implied you were lying, i just asked the question why JH would be discussing his offer for next season with a fan? It would be like everyone on here announcing their next job offer to the world. It just seems a little odd to me, unless in some way you could influence the offer. Same goes for Ulugia, who by all accounts is quite a quiet, unassuming chap if the rumours are true. I'm not a close personal friend so I couldn't possibly confirm that. But why would a quiet professional guy be discussing his wages with a fan?

What you have conveniently avoided answering is, why you felt the need to publish this information on a public forum?

If you have had these conversations, what is the benefit to the club in announcing it to the world? As a supporter, surely you want the very best for your club. So how could publishing any of this information be of any benefit to anyone? It just seems like you are trying to stir some up some poo and ill feelings. For the life of me, I can't understand why you would want to do that. The club is on a real high at the minute, so what exactly are you hoping to achieve by posting this? IMO of course

I guess the fact other fans were present too is irrelevant? I'm not avoiding anything, the other thread asked about signing JH and I pointed out exactly what he said. Can't get anymore direct unless John came on here himself and said it. Maybe by exposing this travesty and seeing the opinions of other fans may get the club to dig a little deeper? I thought this was a rugby forum for us fans to discuss the game and our club in particular. You assuming posters have an agenda says more about you than the publishers.

Regarding JH I am not his best buddy but I soeak to him after most games, especially home games. Regarding shy CU I've also spoke to him on several occasions. A friend of mine asked about the visa rumours and he said he is getting married at Xmas so wanted 30k to cover all the costs. In my opinion is your tongue in cheek catchphrase but these are not my opinions they are factual events, true conversations that occurred. Feel free to ask the men involved yourself, it might release the bee in your bonnet if you do.

I guess the fact other fans were present too is irrelevant? I'm not avoiding anything, the other thread asked about signing JH and I pointed out exactly what he said. Can't get anymore direct unless John came on here himself and said it. Maybe by exposing this travesty and seeing the opinions of other fans may get the club to dig a little deeper? I thought this was a rugby forum for us fans to discuss the game and our club in particular. You assuming posters have an agenda says more about you than the publishers.

Regarding JH I am not his best buddy but I soeak to him after most games, especially home games. Regarding shy CU I've also spoke to him on several occasions. A friend of mine asked about the visa rumours and he said he is getting married at Xmas so wanted 30k to cover all the costs. In my opinion is your tongue in cheek catchphrase but these are not my opinions they are factual events, true conversations that occurred. Feel free to ask the men involved yourself, it might release the bee in your bonnet if you do.

well said doggystyle, it is a public forum so you should be allowed to say what you want, take no notice of others who all they seem to do is moan, i for one am glad you made it public about john heaton and chris u, maybe the club will listen now its public knowledge and get them or at least john heaton on board now. Imo of course

Being the one who first stated the figure for the visa, I now realise that the conversation I had clearly included Chris's expenses, anyone can make a mistake, hands up. We're all on the same side remember, nobody makes a statement with the intention of starting an argument which causes in-fighting. Of course we all want the best, Chris and John count among the best. Wouldn't have thought that the new coach would have any say in what the club is prepared to offer a player or conditioner, surely money is a matter for the board. They make the offers, especially to players when the coach has informed them of someone he would like to sign. Coaching staff etc must be the responsibility of the board?

I guess the fact other fans were present too is irrelevant?

Completely. As I stated in my last post, only you can know for sure whether you are telling the truth. I'm still unsure why you keep trying to convince me you are telling the truth. I really could not care less whether you are or not. The point I was, and still am trying to make with you is why you would publish this other than to cause trouble.

I'm not avoiding anything, the other thread asked about signing JH and I pointed out exactly what he said. Can't get anymore direct unless John came on here himself and said it. Maybe by exposing this travesty and seeing the opinions of other fans may get the club to dig a little deeper? I thought this was a rugby forum for us fans to discuss the game and our club in particular. You assuming posters have an agenda says more about you than the publishers.

So in actual fact, your agenda was and has been all along to get members of the forum to help you to add pressure to the club to increase its offer for JH's services next season, is that correct? If so it looks suspiciously like an agenda to me, FACT...

Again, not really interested if they are 24karat solid gold set in stone truths, it is still not of interest to me.

Are being deliberately slow here? The imo of course, is a bit of a tongue in cheek jibe at BB who puts it after every post like some sort of nervous tick or twitch.

No bee in my bonnet, but here is my question again in simple terms that even you might understand...

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE WHILST THINGS ARE GOING SO WELL AT THE CLUB?

See, it is not about you telling the truth.

In terms of the club offering JH less money, it really is nobody else's business other than the clubs and it's employee JH. Maybe the club have someone even better in mind who will do an even better job for less money. Maybe they are trying to cut costs to enable them to sign half of the Queensland state of origin team, in order for them to do that, maybe the club have to pay JH 2p a month less next season in order to stay within the salary cap. Fact is, neither you, nor I really know for sure, so how can it be a travesty?

You forgot to add IMO

To say you don't care you aren't half going off on one! It's so simple, ginaldo asked about JH and as we are on a forum I shared the information I had, from the source in question. You following? I'm not causing bother, it's your hissy fit response that is.

I think you will find I used the exact same phrase "tongue in cheek" in regards to the use of IMO, so now who is being slow? If you have anything further to add, more insults or whatever you need to get off your chest then PM me. This little spat you are trying to escalate is becoming rather boring and I'm not sure everyone wants to keep wading through your targeting posts.

In your opinion of course!  ;)

This sort of aggro usually culminates during the shortage of rugby in the off season.

Come on you lot theres still plenty of action to get our teeth into

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I really can't believe some people on here ....your team has just had an incredible season ! But some can't leave it alone .....judging how the season has gone surely the men who set this team up and recruited the players in the first place are capable folk to set up the next season !!

Some folk can't help themselves ...its celebrating that should be going on in here not insets sent bickering !!!

Completely. As I stated in my last post, only you can know for sure whether you are telling the truth. I'm still unsure why you keep trying to convince me you are telling the truth. I really could not care less whether you are or not. The point I was, and still am trying to make with you is why you would publish this other than to cause trouble. So in actual fact, your agenda was and has been all along to get members of the forum to help you to add pressure to the club to increase its offer for JH's services next season, is that correct? If so it looks suspiciously like an agenda to me, FACT... Again, not really interested if they are 24karat solid gold set in stone truths, it is still not of interest to me.

Are being deliberately slow here? The imo of course, is a bit of a tongue in cheek jibe at BB who puts it after every post like some sort of nervous tick or twitch.

No bee in my bonnet, but here is my question again in simple terms that even you might understand...

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE WHILST THINGS ARE GOING SO WELL AT THE CLUB?

See, it is not about you telling the truth.

In terms of the club offering JH less money, it really is nobody else's business other than the clubs and it's employee JH. Maybe the club have someone even better in mind who will do an even better job for less money. Maybe they are trying to cut costs to enable them to sign half of the Queensland state of origin team, in order for them to do that, maybe the club have to pay JH 2p a month less next season in order to stay within the salary cap. Fact is, neither you, nor I really know for sure, so how can it be a travesty?

what an utter idiot you are, thick as they come aswell,IMO OF COURSE

Archived