Rugby League Live

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking about this myself today, was planning to email devs/publishers and ask

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

360 achievements:

ACHIEVEMENTS LIST

Time to go outside now

Reward: 100 Points

Objective: Gain all other Achievements

State of Origin domination

Reward: 50 Points

Objective: Win a State of Origin Series 3-0 within a season

There is always next season

Reward: 75 Points

Objective: Lose the NRL or SL Grand Final

Premiership Winner

Reward: 100 Points

Objective: Win the NRL or SL Grand Final

Try Machine

Objective: Have a player in your team score the most tries in a season

Minor Premier

Objective: Be on the top of the ladder at the end of a regular NRL or SL season

That's Gotta Hurt

Reward: 10 Points

Objective: Perform 10 Impact Tackles

Big 300

Objective: Win 300 games

That's My Team

Objective: Win your first game

That's really gotta hurt!

Objective: Perform 50 Impact Tackles

Video Ref

Objective: View your first Video Referee decision

Thanks to us

Objective: View the credits

Be the ball

Objective: Achieve a 100% conversion rate in a match (Min. 5 attempts)

City or Country

Objective: Win as either City or Country within a season

Offload King

Objective: Perform 1000 Offloads

Golden Point

Objective: Win a game with a field goal in Golden Point overtime

40/20

Objective: Perform a 40/20 kick in a match

That

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

After reading through forums, I see somebody has had this reply from the European distributers

Many thanks for your email and your interest in our next Rugby League title. "Rugby League Live" on Playstation 3 and XBox 360.

In answer to your question, the European version will be released later than the one for the Australian and New Zealand territories.

At present we are unable to confirm the exact date, but just as soon as we can this will be posted upon our website, together with the European packaging, which will feature Kyle Eastmond from Saints.

In addition we shall be emailing all those that have contacted us, with updates nearer to the release date.

Kind Regards

Dave

Customer Support

Alternative Software Ltd

Tel +44(0)1977 555222

www.alternativesoftware.com

Might have to see about importing

After reading through forums, I see somebody has had this reply from the European distributers

Might have to see about importing

hmm it could be Xmas over here then by the time it comes out!

Cheers for the update, may have to import it or get a blag copy! :rolleyes:

hmm it could be Xmas over here then by the time it comes out!

Cheers for the update, may have to import it or get a blag copy! :rolleyes:

A bit pricey here, and I actually don't think they ship here, but this it good

http://www.gamesmen.com.au/catalog/xb3-rug...00hsrcn0de2v1i6

I'd be surprised if it turned up over here any time soon. Every single RL game has been delayed over here - and you can't even pre-order it on any of the web. Quite annoying really, as long as it comes out before Christmas though.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Is anyone aware if championship clubs will feature?

Yes mate.

It's still out on the 2nd of September according to my mate Ben who works at Game on broadway in town as it's on his pre-release sheet.

Only problem is that they can only get four copies. :O:O:O

It's still out on the 2nd of September according to my mate Ben who works at Game on broadway in town as it's on his pre-release sheet.

From expereince Mick, I'd be more inclined to believe the publishers, as they have said it themselves that it won't be out then over here. Often, shops can be the last to know when something has been delayed.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

I emailed 'GAME' to ask them about release dates etc. for Rugby League Live for PS3 and got the following response:

"Thank you for your email.

I have spoken to our buying team and as yet there are no plans to stock this product. However this may change and as soon as we have more information we will update our website."

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

I emailed 'GAME' to ask them about release dates etc. for Rugby League Live for PS3 and got the following response:

"Thank you for your email.

I have spoken to our buying team and as yet there are no plans to stock this product. However this may change and as soon as we have more information we will update our website."

I think the problem is that whoever is dealing with this game has sent no information to any UK retailer at all, which is poor form IMO. Not even the Amazons/Play.coms of the world have it listed for pre-order. Like I say it'll be a while before we see it over here I think.

SQL Honours

You can pre order in Aus, I have seen quite a lot of promotion in the computer shops in the northern suburbs of Perth . Western Australia. You get a free ball if you pre order, the graphics on the back of the pre release discs look a bit poor...not much different than the playstation 2 release...Ill still buy it

From expereince Mick, I'd be more inclined to believe the publishers, as they have said it themselves that it won't be out then over here. Often, shops can be the last to know when something has been delayed.

Like you say the last three have been delayed something shocking.

The first one had the 2005 teams in it and we got it halfway through the 2006 season :angry:

Just got an email

Hi Fellow Rugby League fan

Many thanks for your email. regarding Rugby League Live.

I can confirm that the game is to be released in the UK, and we will be announcing the release date next week.

Please note we can also confirm that the game will be on sale in Game,Gamestation,and all good independent video games stores, as well as selected on line stores. Plus of course directly from ourselves. Further announcements will be made next week

In the meantime you may enjoy the trailer of the game

Kind Regards

Dave

Customer Support

Alternative Software Ltd.

Just got an email

Hi Fellow Rugby League fan

Many thanks for your email. regarding Rugby League Live.

I can confirm that the game is to be released in the UK, and we will be announcing the release date next week.

Please note we can also confirm that the game will be on sale in Game,Gamestation,and all good independent video games stores, as well as selected on line stores. Plus of course directly from ourselves. Further announcements will be made next week

In the meantime you may enjoy the trailer of the game

Kind Regards

Dave

Customer Support

Alternative Software Ltd.

Yeah like I said Game on broadway in Bradford are getting four copies on the 2nd September. You'll have to be quick to get this game.

Yeah like I said Game on broadway in Bradford are getting four copies on the 2nd September. You'll have to be quick to get this game.

Hopefully they'll e getting it in near me. Doubt I'll have to be too quick though

Quote from Sidhe forum

Ok fellas, I've spoken to a source at Alternative and the situation is this:

Rugby League Live will be released in the UK during the last week in October, possibly the first week in November. I don't know the ins and outs of the importing business, but due to the Aussie dollar being strong against the weak english pound, the game would have to cost