Support for our fellow fans

Bob Fowler

No matter what our feelings about other clubs may be, we suffered flooding in our area a couple fo years ago, but nothing as bad as those in Workington and Cockermouth, I have sent a message of support to the fellow supporters of Rugby League and I hope that others may feel the same and offer your support. Thanks.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

the main issue being bob in workington is the bridge that collapsed in which a PC sadly lost his life is the access bridge to the tesco carpark behind the3 ground leaving only that small bridge directly into the ground

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

the main issue being bob in workington is the bridge that collapsed in which a PC sadly lost his life is the access bridge to the tesco carpark behind the3 ground leaving only that small bridge directly into the ground

If you think the main issue is the lack of access to Workingtons RL ground then you need to re align your priorities in life. I think your post is in very poor taste and very poorly timed.

I dont think no one is particularly bothered in the RL world about how they are going to get to workingtons ground in the future

Most decent individuals will probably hope for the safe well being of loved ones, property and posessions up there

Edited by elppaxr2i

If you think the main issue is the lack of access to Workingtons RL ground then you need to re align your priorities in life. I think your post is in very poor taste and very poorly timed.

I dont think no one is particularly bothered in the RL world about how they are going to get to workingtons ground in the future

Most decent individuals will probably hope for the safe well being of loved ones, property and posessions up there

And hope the 3 children of the deceased Police Constable can combat their grief with the knowledge that their dad was a true hero dying while saving the lives of that community

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

The idea was to show our support for the people of Workington and Cockermouth two very lively rugby league areas. At this point I'm not worried about how people get to Derwent Park , only how the people in the area cope.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.