season ticket update

leejones

"Disabled supporters will be charged standard entry" (with one carer allowed in free of charge).

Who thought that one up ? Obviously a full bodied person (or someome with a disabled mate whom he can care for in order to get in for half price !). I am dissapointed with the lack of sensitivity here.

"Disabled supporters will be charged standard entry" (with one carer allowed in free of charge).

Who thought that one up ? Obviously a full bodied person (or someome with a disabled mate whom he can care for in order to get in for half price !). I am dissapointed with the lack of sensitivity here.

A lot of clubs do the same, the theory is the disabled person wants to come to the game so should pay, whereas the helper may not, but comes to aid the disabled person. Not saying i agree but, that is it

Most clubs in our division have a similar policy, I am now classed as disabled and by ringing up the club we are playing at I can easily find out whether I pay full or a concession rate. A few clubs don't make any allowance at all ( Widnes & Barrow charge for everyone including carers) however, many clubs have no disabled seating areas or seats so that can be difficult ( Widnes do have disabled seats) . As a matter of course this season I am going to try and put together a guide for the disabled at Championship rugby league clubs in order to assist fans, in parking facilities , entry and seating areas. This is not intended to compare individual clubs, but to simply make it easier for disabled persons to attend a game.I have to say that both Sheffield Eagles and Halifax are extremely helpful in assisting the disabled.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Deposits will continue to be taken and we will still keep a running total in our aim for 1000 applications, by making a deposit we are help you to spread the cost of a season ticket, however registrations from 1st December 2009 will be:

so yeah as long as you do it by midnight tonight you'll be fine :D

voohli.jpg

So how many do we reckon the final total sold to the end of Nov is? I reckon about 950. :mellow:

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb