Bob Fowler

Vic Johnson

I took your best wishes into Bob today (Ponte Hospital) and he was delighted. He might be going home today, depending on whether he can manage at home. He thanks you all and can't wait to get back to the computer and the club.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

I've never met you Bob but feel I've known you forever with your FEV celebrity status. All the best to you and hope your health picks up soon.

yes bob i have never met you but am on the forum allthe time , the very best of wishes to you

Get back to watching the Rovers soon Bob. The place just isn't the same without you around. I wish you a speedy recovery and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

I just can't get Rovers out of my head!

robhare.gif

Best wishes Bob, you are what Featherstone Rovers is all about. While ever there are supporters like you around, this club will never die!

Firstly thank

you all for your good wishes, and I was especially pleased to see Vic Johnson it was a great morale booster he bought a copy of your posts and I was overwhelmed by your kindness. I am home now after a great deal of negotiation ( they wanted me to go in the hospice ) however it will be a little while until I can rejoinn you at Bigfellas. I have set goals, firstly to get back to see a game live and to watch Rovers in the Grand final ( sorry Robin ) I may have to get sky to see it though. I look forward to perusing the forum regularly and may I offer my very best wishes I was lucky enough to be in a ward with a Cas lad, you will be pleased to knowI won that little batle especially after he told a nurse " there"s no paper in the Bog" i replied you' got a Cas shirt now cut it up and put it to it's intended use . The other funny thing was Vic cme in wearing his chaplain suit. one of my fellow patients thought he was giving me last rites, I told him he was checking whether it was worth going home.

Thanks once again, I'm going to try and get the dvd's so I can comment on the games.

god bless you all and a big thanks to Rory Loxton for the visiting and match updates last Sunday, the whole ward knew more about JJP than Daryl Powelll by the end.

Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.