great win

andyc

just listen to second half and texts from a mate watching live what a performance TOP OF THE LEAGUE

UP THE ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

1 Featherstone 3 3 0 0 96 26 0 9

2 Halifax 3 3 0 0 96 78 0 9

3 Widnes 3 2 0 1 144 70 1 7

4 Toulouse 3 2 0 1 80 82 0 6

5 Leigh 2 1 1 0 54 32 0 5

6 Sheffield 3 1 0 2 78 86 1 4

7 Whitehaven 1 1 0 0 34 20 0 3

8 Barrow 2 0 1 1 26 40 0 2

9 Dewsbury 3 0 0 3 42 88 2 2

10 Batley 2 0 0 2 34 70 1 1

11 Keighley 3 0 0 3 48 140 1 -8

only let 26 in in 3 league games

Well done Fev, that soreline flattered Barrow, very impressive defence and kicking game from you, talk about a wake up call!! Fev pretty much dominated for the full 80, very impressive.

Its nice to hear that opposing fans can be noble in defeat and in this respect I find the majority of Barrow fans are.

Its nice to hear that opposing fans can be noble in defeat and in this respect I find the majority of Barrow fans are.

You cant argue with a performance like that!! Some Barrow fans were'nt happy with the ref's performance myself included at times, however the ref doesnt miss tackles or drop balls!! One team wanted it more and that was Featherstone. Well done again and good luck for the rest of the season.

I am sat in my hotel room in San Francisco beaming from ear to ear. Fev shirt is on and I am gonna go on the hunt for a sports bar and enthuse Featherstone Rovers to some of the Septic Tanks.

Gutted I missed it, but cannot wait to watch the last two games on DVD.

Top of the League, loving it!

Edited by Ovo

Anything I post is a personal opinion

I'm so proud sitting here in my bedroom and wishing I was there. Well done to everyone players coaches and loyal fans.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.