Who is going to stop us?

Weeman88

lol you sound a little like halifax last season and what did they end up winning. im waiting for that famous quote to appear {best team in the league by a country mile ) but then again your coach isnt as dumb as matt calland to make such a statement.long way to go yet and i have no doubt that fev will lose games just as barrow will also, lots of twists and turns to come throughout the season which makes the championship alot more exciting than super league

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As good as it is to have a history of winnig major trophies it is what it is and thats history.

What matters is the results this season and next and so on.

I believe we can win this competition as do barrow, halifax, widnes, leigh and probably other teams.

The question of who is going to beat us? It could be a team we expect to lose to or one of the so called 'lower teams'.

We WILL get beat at some point though (hope not)

Nowt arrogant just my opinion.

without a past youv no future

lol you sound a little like halifax last season and what did they end up winning. im waiting for that famous quote to appear {best team in the league by a country mile ) but then again your coach isnt as dumb as matt calland to make such a statement.long way to go yet and i have no doubt that fev will lose games just as barrow will also, lots of twists and turns to come throughout the season which makes the championship alot more exciting than super league

were nothing like Halifax last season, 99% of us are not making any predictions because we have seen too much heart break over the years

Edited by LOWFIELD

The difference between us and Halifax last year is that our fans are talking about what we THINK we can do and not what we are GOING to do.

Fax were gonna win the grand final, nr cup, super league trophy, challenge cup, 4 nations, grand national, FA cup and whatever else they entered.

None of Calland-esque comments from anyone on here.

Cummins Out.

lol you sound a little like halifax last season and what did they end up winning.

They won the right to apply for a SL licence which is something all ambitious clubs will attempt to do.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

for gods sake man read the rest of the replys wont you, for what its worth our chances of super league are nil but there still better than yours, you either need a new stadium or 3 new stands, where as ours will be complete next year.

When was the last time you won a major trophy?

I think you should read the rest of the replies as I have never mentioned superleague on this thread nor have I said that you will win nothing again this season, I have not compared stadia nor Club setup..so why are you?...

you have a great team and are red hot at the moment. My comments were based on the fact that it is arrogant to ask who is good enough to beat you and saying that Leigh and Barrow are "good on their day".

All teams in this league can be beaten.

We won Major trophies last year or are YOU so arrogant that you dont class our league as good enough for you?

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

This game is fickle like a young loose lady. I still believe all teams are capable of beating each other and as such I respect that. Sill remarks about team stats have NO bearing as each team will perform differently against their opposition. No one gave us a thought outside of Featherstone for this seasn and losing as we did against Leigh, gave the other teams no cause for concern. Now the cat is out of then bag different tactics will be used against us by opponents. That's the way of the World, by the way Soss, how many points have you scored this season and how many against ? perhaps that might be food for thought, unless of course you are an unfortunate elderly lady voter from Rochdale who happened to wind up Mr. Brown.

Hi Bob,

I thought remarks about team stats have NO bearing....... :D

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

I think you should read the rest of the replies as I have never mentioned superleague on this thread nor have I said that you will win nothing again this season, I have not compared stadia nor Club setup..so why are you?...

you have a great team and are red hot at the moment. My comments were based on the fact that it is arrogant to ask who is good enough to beat you and saying that Leigh and Barrow are "good on their day".

All teams in this league can be beaten.

We won Major trophies last year or are YOU so arrogant that you dont class our league as good enough for you?

im not arrogant but unfortunatly the championship isnt a MAJOR trophy

im not arrogant but unfortunatly the championship isnt a MAJOR trophy

So you wont mind losing the league or the Grand Final then (cant mention the NRC or CC). I would love to hear your definition of a MAJOR Trophy......

You still think your SL and that the problem. Your a Championship Side now the same as the rest of us and any trophy achieved in your league is Major.

So you wont mind losing the league or the Grand Final then (cant mention the NRC or CC). I would love to hear your definition of a MAJOR Trophy......

You still think your SL and that the problem. Your a Championship Side now the same as the rest of us and any trophy achieved in your league is Major.

Major trophy is one that all the pro / semi pro rl clubs enter

soss

[b]So you wont mind losing the league or the Grand Final then (cant mention the NRC or CC). I would love to hear your definition of a MAJOR Trophy......

You still think your SL and that the problem. Your a Championship Side now the same as the rest of us and any trophy achieved in your league is Major.[/b]

You truly are an idiot, sunshine.

We STILL think we are SL and are a championship side now?!? We have NEVER been in SL, you tool. Tell me something (and answer honestly) have you actually been following rugby league for longer than 12months?

And;

NO, the Championship ISN'T a MAJOR trophy. Like it or not, you won the SECOND DIVISION. Any, before you start, YES, we would dearly love to win it ourselves but even if we do (and therefore reality doesn't bite us on the bum) we will have to accept that we are the SECOND DIVISION champions.

Now go get back on your OWN forum if you don't like reading about TEAMS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.

Edited by Laminated Lobster

soss

[b]So you wont mind losing the league or the Grand Final then (cant mention the NRC or CC). I would love to hear your definition of a MAJOR Trophy......

You still think your SL and that the problem. Your a Championship Side now the same as the rest of us and any trophy achieved in your league is Major.[/b]

You truly are an idiot, sunshine.

We STILL think we are SL and are a championship side now?!? We have NEVER been in SL, you tool. Tell me something (and answer honestly) have you actually been following rugby league for longer than 12months?

And;

NO, the Championship ISN'T a MAJOR trophy. Like it or not, you won the SECOND DIVISION. Any, before you start, YES, we would dearly love to win it ourselves but even if we do (and therefore reality doesn't bite us on the bum) we will have to accept that we are the SECOND DIVISION champions.

Now go get back on your OWN forum if you don't like reading about TEAMS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN.

let me take you to point on a few things.

1 i'm not an idiot and am certainly not your sunshine!!

2 I have been involved in rugby from the age of 9. From playing, refereeing, coaching and chair of my local club so a total of 34 years. Not that I have to explain that to you.

3 when i said SL I was refering to your attitude...(may not have read right)

4 I asked for his definition of a Major Trophy. to me a Trophy that takes you to the next level is Major.

5 as for leaving....sorry to disapoint you but an aggressive attitude from a patronising Fev fan is not going to scare me off posting my opinion as Lowfield did on our forum after your win against us.

let me take you to point on a few things.

1 i'm not an idiot and am certainly not your sunshine!!

2 I have been involved in rugby from the age of 9. From playing, refereeing, coaching and chair of my local club so a total of 34 years. Not that I have to explain that to you.

3 when i said SL I was refering to your attitude...(may not have read right)

4 I asked for his definition of a Major Trophy. to me a Trophy that takes you to the next level is Major.

5 as for leaving....sorry to disapoint you but an aggressive attitude from a patronising Fev fan is not going to scare me off posting my opinion as Lowfield did on our forum after your win against us.

Whatever, love

Your mum's shouting you cos your beans on toast are ready

Whatever, love

Your mum's shouting you cos your beans on toast are ready

wow...did you think of that all by yourself? your parents must be so proud of the elequent arguements you put forward.....and you call me an idiot!!!!

It's ELOQUENT, sweetheart, not elequent.

Just so you know.

Big kisses xxx

Spelling never was my strong point.......i hope your a girl cos if not i'm very worried about you!!!!! ;)

Spelling never was my strong point.......I hope your a girl cos if not i'm very worried about you!!!!! ;)

Soss you are coming very close to trolling your replies are antagonistic and are now becoming personal. I would advise you to stop getting into a personal mood and I will accept your replies, jhowever,please take this as apublic warning

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Soss you are coming very close to trolling your replies are antagonistic and are now becoming personal. I would advise you to stop getting into a personal mood and I will accept your replies, jhowever,please take this as apublic warning

Bob,

I have been nothing but nice on here until Lowfield and lobster got personal. Read the replies.

I take it being called an idiot and patronised is okay as long as you are a Fev fan saying it to someone else.

I dont see you warning them....

I was making a point and they didnt like it. Read lobsters posts and tell me then that I am out of order.

this is punch and judy, can't we close it.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Bob,

I have been nothing but nice on here until Lowfield and lobster got personal. Read the replies.

I take it being called an idiot and patronised is okay as long as you are a Fev fan saying it to someone else.

I dont see you warning them....

I was making a point and they didnt like it. Read lobsters posts and tell me then that I am out of order.

just read my replies to you and for the life of me cant see where i was personal or abusive

this is punch and judy, can't we close it.

When replies started getting antagonistic, I wondered when it was going to escalate, for me, it can stay open as long as the thread doesn't devolve further.

Cummins Out.

just read my replies to you and for the life of me cant see where i was personal or abusive

No neither can I .... my apologies Lowfield