Fax v Barra

This league is wide open

Best league in years!!!

I'd agree with it been a very good league, but I don't know if it's wide open. The width of openess will depend on the match on Tuesdsay, as I think at the momement we are the only team that could give Leigh a game.

I think that if Leigh win on Tuesday they will win the league, as each team at this point will have played each other once and as I say I can only see them (Leigh) being beaten in at least one or two more games max. If Leigh beat us on Tuesday they can afford to lose one perhaps two games in the run in and still win the league.

Barrow were well under par today - a shadow of the team that beat Cas. Due to the injury list the squad pretty much picks itself at the moment, but unfortunately we picked up at least 1 other season ending injury :huh:

There'll be a few new faces in the squad soon and as last season proved, it's not how you start it's how you finsih tha matters ;)

Barrow were well under par today - a shadow of the team that beat Cas. Due to the injury list the squad pretty much picks itself at the moment, but unfortunately we picked up at least 1 other season ending injury :huh:

There'll be a few new faces in the squad soon and as last season proved, it's not how you start it's how you finsih tha matters ;)

Thats what my wife keeps telling me!!!!! :D

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

I'd agree with it been a very good league, but I don't know if it's wide open. The width of openess will depend on the match on Tuesdsay, as I think at the momement we are the only team that could give Leigh a game.

I think that if Leigh win on Tuesday they will win the league, as each team at this point will have played each other once and as I say I can only see them (Leigh) being beaten in at least one or two more games max. If Leigh beat us on Tuesday they can afford to lose one perhaps two games in the run in and still win the league.

It is a bit late for me but this is one of the most realistic posts I have read on this board.

PS we only have one of our dual contract players for todays game. When we played you in the NRC all four played.

Go to Leigh bus station if you are there early enough there is a reasonably priced real ale pub and only 15 minutes walk to the stadium.