Translation Please

FEV-KT87

just watching the Fax game again and got to the Ross Divorty try and his "fun Fact" under his name says the following

"EX-YORK & DONCASTER FORWADRS WHO REMAINS ROVERS' ONLY EVER-PRESENT THIS SEASON"

now i know my english isnt the best but even so im stumped for what this means, anyone want to venture guess lol

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

i thoght he pulled out of the keighley game at the last minute with illness

risky business that, pulling out at the last minute, especially if you don't have cover.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

i must be careful what i say in future. i didn't realise it could be taken the wrong way. i may even withdraw the post.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

oops!

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

just watching the Fax game again and got to the Ross Divorty try and his "fun Fact" under his name says the following

"EX-YORK & DONCASTER FORWADRS WHO REMAINS ROVERS' ONLY EVER-PRESENT THIS SEASON"

now i know my english isnt the best but even so im stumped for what this means, anyone want to venture guess lol

Really wasnt that difficult was it?

With the amount of thread locking that happens on here, im surprised this hasnt been shut down.,,

With the amount of thread locking that happens on here, im surprised this hasnt been shut down.,,

Threads usually get 'recycled' on this forum... infact about 99% of them get changed from the original post :huh:

Cummins Out.

yeh, i still think the john squire/ian brown combination made the biggest contribution to british music in the last 20 years! :lol:

whats that got to do with the Butlins V Pontins debate Robin.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

I can take a joke as much as the next man, so long as no one objects and the humour is unoffensive or racially motivated then I for one am happy.

Anyway I've been on "holiday" for four weeks having a heart to heart .

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Mmm. SKY got it wrong, hardly for the first time. As Paul pointed out, he missed the Keighley game, which considering that game was live on SKY as well, you'd've thought they wouldn't have made that kind of mistake.

SKY, if you're reading this forum (and we know you do), please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to make sure your Fev stats are right next time we're on TV

Mmm. SKY got it wrong, hardly for the first time. As Paul pointed out, he missed the Keighley game, which considering that game was live on SKY as well, you'd've thought they wouldn't have made that kind of mistake.

SKY, if you're reading this forum (and we know you do), please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to make sure your Fev stats are right next time we're on TV

Some of the stats you provide us with Mark are to good to waste on that lot mate. B)