O/T - 1966 all over again

sidnee

Not sure we earned the right to play in this game, we are a bunch of overpaid blokes who seem to think we have some divine right to win every time we take to the field. The sooner the nation realises that, as in our sport, the allowance of foreigners into our premier competition isn't actually doing any good!

I've yet to see Lampard play well for England, do his 10 foreign team mates make him look good?

Bin the St George's Cross and get your Fev scarf's, hat's and shirts out as the only pleasure this year is at The BigFellas!

All those who chose the armchair for England, what a bad decision that was!

Not sure we earned the right to play in this game, we are a bunch of overpaid blokes who seem to think we have some divine right to win every time we take to the field. The sooner the nation realises that, as in our sport, the allowance of foreigners into our premier competition isn't actually doing any good!

I've yet to see Lampard play well for England, do his 10 foreign team mates make him look good?

Bin the St George's Cross and get your Fev scarf's, hat's and shirts out as the only pleasure this year is at The BigFellas!

All those who chose the armchair for England, what a bad decision that was!

TOO MUCH MONEY, NOT ENOUGH PASSION, THOSE FOOTBALL SOFTIES ARNT GOOD ENOUGH TO LICK OUR LADS BOOTS. BUT THEN AGAIN THEY DONT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD, THEY HAVNT GOT DAY JOBS AND THEN HAVE TO TURN UP AND PLAY I WOULDNT PAY THEN OUT IN CO-OP CHEQUES.

TOO MUCH MONEY, NOT ENOUGH PASSION, THOSE FOOTBALL SOFTIES ARNT GOOD ENOUGH TO LICK OUR LADS BOOTS. BUT THEN AGAIN THEY DONT LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD, THEY HAVNT GOT DAY JOBS AND THEN HAVE TO TURN UP AND PLAY I WOULDNT PAY THEN OUT IN CO-OP CHEQUES.

Only thing they lack is a mirror each for their back pockets. Too much vanity and not enough hard work.

Was there another game taking place today ? I thought I was watching CBBC for a while .

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

england didnt deserve to win but the ref was a leahy-clearer goal never seen-ref says oh dear when shown photo-would it have made a diff to game =probably but we will never know

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe