gateshead ? whats the point

Wigan 30 years ago were getting beat by many teams in the Old Division 1 and going nowhere fast. Should they have just given up? Halifax got beaten by Cawoods in the cup. Were massively in debt and bottom of the whole Pro Rugby League in the late 70s. 10 years on had been to Wembley twice including beating St.Helens and won the League! Bradford more or less died in the 1960s. Should they have just not bothered anymore? Cant just give up or say whats the point. Gateshead could become a strong Championship team in 10 or 15 years with a strong local amateur scene around the N.E.

gateshead last seven games conceded 60+ points, also conceded

132 points against blackpool earlier in season. speaks volumes for

rfl expansion. enough said !

Because they're willing to try and play the game? They've competed in every fixture they've been set, cried none off, they can stay for mine.

Cummins Out.

gateshead last seven games conceded 60+ points, also conceded

132 points against blackpool earlier in season. speaks volumes for

rfl expansion. enough said !

I am very pleased to see you recognise the London Borough of Haringey as a traditional rugby league area.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

What's the point of spending thousands year after year going to watch the Bulls when you know the referee is going to spoil the game.

What's the point of me being on this forum when there's idiots like you.

:D