Pitch

Rob Hemmi

Good idea and I'd gladly give a fiver! He'd only go and buy a better lawn mower or something though :P

Some years ago Robert got all the signatures of the team then playing on a rugby ball. To give an example the following signed: Matt Calland, Stephen Malloy, Martin Pearson, Ikram Butt, Brendan Tuuta, Brett Daunt, Carl Gibson etc. The ball is not inflated and the signatures though readable are slowly beginning to fade. I am 76 so what happens to the ball? I think it should benefit Rob. I now need your ideas. Shall we raffle it at

Some years ago Robert got all the signatures of the team then playing on a rugby ball. To give an example the following signed: Matt Calland, Stephen Malloy, Martin Pearson, Ikram Butt, Brendan Tuuta, Brett Daunt, Carl Gibson etc. The ball is not inflated and the signatures though readable are slowly beginning to fade. I am 76 so what happens to the ball? I think it should benefit Rob. I now need your ideas. Shall we raffle it at

]Nobody has been in touch so I reckon that was not a good idea. Please let me have any contributions for Rob at 22 Beech View, Ferrybridge, WF11 8AF. All contributions acknowledged. I shall be doing my usual Golden Gamble at Halifax game if that is more appropriate. With regard to the ball I am going to auction it on this site. I will leave it for a fortnight in sort of an E.Bay situation. I have decided that a reserved price of

Thinking about it, make that the 8th September, then the winner can collect at the Halfax game. Col.

Got a mention in P&C today as well. At last somebody is acknowledging his efforts. Also good publicity for Rovers.

]Nobody has been in touch so I reckon that was not a good idea. Please let me have any contributions for Rob at 22 Beech View, Ferrybridge, WF11 8AF. All contributions acknowledged. I shall be doing my usual Golden Gamble at Halifax game if that is more appropriate. With regard to the ball I am going to auction it on this site. I will leave it for a fortnight in sort of an E.Bay situation. I have decided that a reserved price of

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

can i also give a mention to Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton ;) in the office. with all these new initiatives and our recent success, their workload must have increased a heck of a lot. i've seen the number of office staff at a couple of s/l clubs and i just have to say, these two are doing sterling work. (sorry if i missed owt Kevin) :D

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

will you have a bucket with you, with Robs name on, then people will know who to donate to. perhaps Vic and some of the others would like to do the same.

Love to OT but I think that needs permission from the powers that be. There may be other collections on with which it would clash. I will be there and most people will know about it. I will menton it when selling tickets. Cheers.

Love to OT but I think that needs permission from the powers that be. There may be other collections on with which it would clash. I will be there and most people will know about it. I will menton it when selling tickets. Cheers.

Saw Rob today and he was over the moon about the comments made. He was embarrassed about a collection as he says he is only doing his job. I would like to commemorate this season and therefore if a collection is not on then could somebody organise a caricature of Rob for me and I will pay for it. Any money received will be a contrbution to said caricature. It is typical of Rob that he is modest about his year and I respect his wishes. The signed ball is still for auction if anybody wants it. No sweat if nobody does. Cheers Col.

To say how many games have been played on the pitch, plus the F-factor concert, i think the pitch looks brilliant and puts many super-league pitches to shame,Rob should be immensley proud of his efforts and contribution to Featherstone Rovers.

Im Fev and im proud

Just like to add my congratulations to Rob on how well the pitch looks.

When you have a moment Rob can you call at our house, my lawn is full of weeds and is very patchy.

"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

When you have a moment Rob can you call at our house, my lawn is full of weeds and is very patchy.

the hours he puts in at rovers, he doesn't have a moment. ;)

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

I once said the same thing to him and he offered to come and have a look at it and get it sorted.

Thats the kind of bloke Rob is, always happy to help others in any way he can

Top bloke B)

The weak conform, the strong survive.