Anyone know where I can buy "Daydream Believer"

I've just become aware of this Stanley Gene autobiography and I'm very keen to read it but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet. I've tried Ebay, Amazon and play and of course googled it.

Does anyone know of a place that stocks the book, or does anybody have a copy lying around they wouldn't mind selling? Sounds like a great book.

And on a side note, I'm very sorry that Stanleys stay at Halifax came to a sour end. I'm not sure what has happened but it's a shame a Legend like him should come to our club and it ends on a bad note. I wish Stan all the best...and maybe a return to Fax as this is all a misunderstanding? :P

Thankyou

@ohcallicalli

You can't beat an owl!

this is taken from stanleys testimonial web site which is a couple of years old now, but you never know.

Anyone who would like to receive a copy by post please send a cheque for

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

Try reading Peter Pan instead. I understand the storylines are similar. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if you find a stockist in Hull that are unwilling to send you a copy, let me know and I'll sort it for you.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Try reading Peter Pan instead. I understand the storylines are similar. :rolleyes:

I found it has more similarities to the Cliff Richard autobiography. I'm sure if you contact a SG testimonial committee member as mentioned by mm they might be able to get you a signed copy. Believe me it's a very funny and sometimes poignant account of Stan's life and is well worth

Edited by deluded pom?

rldfsignature.jpg

Keep trying; it's a good read and well worth the search.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson