Training 2night

troutmaster

We are at the zebra claims stadium tonight,and have to admit the pitch is stone dry.There is a little bit of dampness on the 4th bend, and the dead ball area is also a litle damp but overall that was it. the boys used 80% of the field tonight and it was really dry underfoot,so, that is making me a bit happier, has i was expecting to on the zebra's RU tonight,so nothing really else to report,but elliot continues to get his fitness back up,alongside big coward,on the DR front we had young jamie doran in the ranks tonight,and i would expect manfredi,hampshire and big mossop onshow on saturday.The boys looked good especially big fifita who is relishing taking on doncaster,along with kurt horton who is of the same opinion as fifita,just a little on young doran,he certainly will not let us down if he plays,he fitted in very well with other lads and he can play the game for someone being so young,but if shaun wane rates him,he definitely gets mine also.So thats it fella's,lets hope we have more to report after sundays game.

Cheers Trouty,I'm down in London so missed Training,will be back up for the game Sunday,pleased Latu is getting there we just need him match fit now mate.Up the Town....Keep up the good work,

hya Garry,watch the credit cards mate,if julie is like our joyce,they will certainly be getting some stick haha,take care gary,will see you and julie on sunday..

Is Mcavoy right to go Barry ? And is that the craic, three more from wigan ?

i think Liam was touch and go for last week but I think he'll be a definate for sunday. How good is it hear Elliot is nearly fit, I like manfredi, and both ritson and forrester seem to be future stars, but Miller is the one youd pick everytime.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

i think Liam was touch and go for last week but I think he'll be a definate for sunday. How good is it hear Elliot is nearly fit, I like manfredi, and both ritson and forrester seem to be future stars, but Miller is the one youd pick everytime.

I agree wonky , the young lads will be patient but if i was the first choice wingers i'd be pulling my socks up to the hilt as these 2 young lads are the best you will find in the young end of the championship mostly at full back but more than capable wingers and when the chance comes they will more than impress . We seem to have this back area well and truly sewn up .

Good place to be . Great to see a fit Eliott back in the fold , two young bucks covering the back three positions and learning their trade , and Manfredi , who is genuine top class and here every week he's available for me without question. Guys like him and others from wigan pass on so much to these young lads as well as the class on the pitch.

Archived