Looks like ...

Chairman LMAO

And Doncaster, London and Fev (?) might struggle.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

And Doncaster, London and Fev (?) might struggle.

The other 2 might struggle but Fev won't Fev will make the top 4 you heard it here first. If we played anyone else in that first 40 the game would of been won at HT. but leigh are by far the best side in this division and will go all season unbeaten.the 2 big boys are out of the way now I'm expecting Fev to go on an unbeaten long run now until we meet the bulls or leigh again.or hoping fingers crossed lol. We had Moore mendieka carvell verlinden hardman reni Nicholson Walmsley not in the team today and Ellis went off and didnt return I'm sure I'm missing others off the list too so I'm not worried this season just yet I think we will make the 4 and I would be very surprised if we don't.

Like I said gaz ,I'd give my opinion on Gaskell after the game,as I'd said previously the lads good but not superman, after his break for their first try never saw that big hole he was gonna rip through us

He must of had an off day reg only kidding. I really do rate Gaskell I think he's too good for this league but by the scoreline and comments it looks like you kept him under wraps and were unlucky not to win. We've played both leigh n bulls now and I stand by what I said about Gaskell being the best player in the champ this season but leigh are by far the best team in the comp. I can't see them losing a game this season they are a very good team. I don't think them or bulls will go up but I can't see either of them not making the top 2. With leigh being clear winners.

Leigh's wheels will fall off. They'll hit the buffers soon and lose momentum.

Failing that, we can laugh at them next year having their ***** handed to them week in week out. Like what usually happens.

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Leigh's wheels will fall off. They'll hit the buffers soon and lose momentum.

Failing that, we can laugh at them next year having their ***** handed to them week in week out. Like what usually happens.

Really?

When and why?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived