Cup

Spanish Knight

You have drawn the money game this round.

Really hope the Saints fans support this game as it will an all pay game, just reward for Fordy & the players even if it is yet more travelling, big chance it could be on the Friday night which might cause me/us problems

• 4 weeks later...

Ref Mr C Leatherbarrow - from St Helens!

Really looking forward to tonight - on the bus so plenty of beer for a change, looks like Adam Dent in for Nev on the wing & Haynsey available again

Glad Haynsey's back. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Made it very hard for ourselves 1st 10 minutes, but after that were totally outstanding from 1 to 17, played some really good rugby when we got the chance, Ed Smith MOM for me, but quite a few close behind

Good to see some old familiar faces there actually supporting the lads & putting other issues aside for 5 minutes

We have topics on here about 'the best players the Knights have ever signed' - well one who's right up there for me was number 7 on Friday night.

Archived