Danny Jones Benefit

Morleydog

Reading in the programme on Friday that the London game is to be £10 admission with half going to the Danny Jones appeal.

Have we posted this on ALL other forums (SL, Champ and Champ1)?

It is all well and good making this gesture, but if nobody knows about it, then it won't work for either Batley or Danny's family.

I was tempted to do it myself but I am just a supporter with not connection, no insider knowledge whatsover to the club.

I know this has been in the local press but I think a message on every forum would create some interest.

I am really not criticising as we have enough issues to deal with at the moment, but could somebody connected to the club, and armed with all the facts, do this?

I'm sure we are not Keighley's favourite club at the moment but I am sure some of them would come for Danny's family, with the added bonus of having a laugh at our expense.

Paul March has been banging the drum for the game on facebook to be fair to him.

Also seems a lot of personalities in the game have also been tweeting about it.

Lets hope we get a decent turnout for a good cause.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Archived