Bradford predictions!

Chairman LMAO

Well I for one am disgusted that we did get the thrashing we deserve. How can the coach fail to ensure we wern't thrashed I am very disapointed we did concede the 100 plus point most FANS predicted. I hope you all joined in with the Booing when we scored our first try aftef 3 minutes!!!

Someones been at the medicine cabinet again.

Terrible post, even Piggy would disown you after that effort.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

20.10 for a good proportion of the match. Bulls were poor and only started throwing it about when our lads were shattered.

Alex brown cant tackle wont tackle. His reputation and go forward no longer protects his woeful defence and flank dominance.

At 27 £ for a parking space and adult admitance I attended on my own.

Went for the forecasted hammering but instead we were in it although missed too many opportunities

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Actually yeah good point. They certainly made hard work of their victory with very few completed sets. I joked with a bulls fan that the game seemed to be played in the wet with nothing passes, spilled ball in ruck, spilled ball on contact and untidy offloads

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

What a stupid post Piggy's mate Bradford had a weaker side out there and played with only one half back but still scored 7 tries we as usual huffed and puffed but the end result was the same the usual defeat I was very close with the score I forecast 36 - 14 I expected a reaction after the dross at Whitehaven . Effort today I agree. Now lets see if we can push on and get the wins we need to get out of the bottom two. I still want to see the back of Kear. and I too am a loyal fan and paying customer albeit with opinions. The people on this board are true supporters fed up with the poor rugby served up in the last two seasons.

Oh behave Piggys mate.

It was still another defeat with the opposition scoring 7 tries to 3. I don't know how many that is on the bounce. But hey lets Celebrate the fact it wasn't a hammering to go with all the other near defeats we've had. A defeat is a defeat is a defeat.

That was a very poor Bradford performance & we had more than enough ball in their half &awe either took wrong options, lacked something special or knocked on. The effort was there so it's either the team isn't good enough for this level or they aren't being coached to bring out the best in their ability.

So we either need new players or a new coach I'll let you take your pick.

I'm personally very frustrated with the week in week out sob story & the fact that you have to bite your lip & sit on your hands as to criticise is seen as not been "behind the lads", a "loyal fan" or a "keyboard warrior". I could be labelled any one of those but I'm also a paying customer

+1

Well I for one am disgusted that we did get the thrashing we deserve. How can the coach fail to ensure we wern't thrashed I am very disapointed we did concede the 100 plus point most FANS predicted. I hope you all joined in with the Booing when we scored our first try aftef 3 minutes!!!

Is this some attempt at suggesting that the Batley support (or more to the point people on this forum) are offside for expressing their dissatisfaction about what has been (at best) a woeful season? If so, poor form. I guess you believe you're a better supporter than others because you haven't booed or criticised or predicted the odd hammering? Blimey.

Today's performance simply confirmed what we've known all season; we have some extremely good players who would form part of a very competitive team if the club had invested a little more in key areas. Until we do, we won't start winning games and won't attract back fans who we've done nothing to appease.

r02c.gif

Today's pperformance simply confirmed what we've known all season; we have some extremely good players who would form part of a very competitive team if the club had invested a little more in key areas. Until we do, we won't start winning games and wwon't attract back fans who we've done nothing to appease.

Still plenty of dogs in attendance today which was good to see!

What a stupid post Piggy's mate Bradford had a weaker side out there and played with only one half back but still scored 7 tries we as usual huffed and puffed but the end result was the same the usual defeat I was very close with the score I forecast 36 - 14 I expected a reaction after the dross at Whitehaven . Effort today I agree. Now lets see if we can push on and get the wins we need to get out of the bottom two. I still want to see the back of Kear. and I too am a loyal fan and paying customer albeit with opinions. The people on this board are true supporters fed up with the poor rugby served up in the last two seasons.

Excellent forecast Greavesy.  I would assume that PMs post wasn't aimed at you.  Some predictions were way over the top.

Excellent forecast Greavesy. I would assume that PMs post wasn't aimed at you. Some predictions were way over the top.

My point exactly

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived