Bradford predictions!

Chairman LMAO

I think we will come 2nd........

( 64-6 )

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

maybe i will hear the cheers while am cutting my grass. :download:  rubbish ground for watching the game, was much better suited to the speedway until they sold off the fence.. :rtfm: nice landfill. this one will be in the record books for a long long time i reckon and its going to smart come monday morning.76.14.

Bulls 36 - 10 Bulldogs.

Backs against the wall game.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Bullmania 42 gallant youths 14

And at 22 £ an adult im not off

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Come on then ...

Bradford 58 Batley 6

Bulls 32 dogs 26 - Lowes to claim Bulls were rubbish, once again failing to give any credit to the opposition - tozzer.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Does it clash with your

Bar mitzvah ;)

As in alan sugar styleey?

Good catholic lad me son.

£60-70 for a tonking in odsal. Im sure my lot will forgive me for putting the readies towards something more satisfying this summer

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

As in alan sugar styleey?

Good catholic lad me son.

£60-70 for a tonking in odsal. Im sure my lot will forgive me for putting the readies towards something more satisfying this summer

Lol can't disagree with you mate

I get called tight believe it or not ;)

I tell them you've to know the difference between tight and careful

Tight is when you don't want to spend it

Careful is when you have to spend it

;)

As a supporter of the club I really hope we could work the miracle and win . How badly the club needs a lift . But in reality with the Kearasourus still in charge I think Bradford will just play around our pack while we toil up the middle. I do not think we will be really hammered there has to be a reaction from the players after last weeks debacle. They have to take some of the responsibility for that showing, or non showing depending how you view it. I go Bulls 36 Bulldogs 14. I do hope we have practiced kicking this week hitting the full back all the time is not how it is supposed to be.

Halves nothing outstanding without Gaskell , but big lads running hard all over the pitch and keeping coming for 80 with great bench strength.

Adam Henry in the centres is a typical kiwi back trying to trample over you - him and purtell I hope you have good defenders out wide . But we got to 16-10 and they got ragged , so get into them and show no respect . We started to late

I suspect it will be a Bulls' win but some of the score predictions seem bit over the top. Other than the 72 against Donny the Bulls haven't really put anyone to the sword in that fashion.

I, along with the majority of Bulls' fans, was very impressed by Batley at your place, and we definitely had the luck of the devil to get the points, so despite league positions I'm expecting more of the same to be fair - I know full well how JK can get a team to play!

No team is an island.........................................

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31337109@N03/

I suspect it will be a Bulls' win but some of the score predictions seem bit over the top. Other than the 72 against Donny the Bulls haven't really put anyone to the sword in that fashion.

I, along with the majority of Bulls' fans, was very impressed by Batley at your place, and we definitely had the luck of the devil to get the points, so despite league positions I'm expecting more of the same to be fair - I know full well how JK can get a team to play!

We all know full well how JK gets his teams to play, hence the predictions!

I'd love to think the Batley side that ran you close will turn up on Sunday, but they only seem to emerge two or three times a season, and is replaced by the pub team we watched last week for the rest of it.

If Bradford get on top and throw the ball wide they will run points in at will, as we are simply not good enough in the backs and tactically inept led by the aforementioned Kearosaurus.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Well I for one am disgusted that we did get the thrashing we deserve. How can the coach fail to ensure we wern't thrashed I am very disapointed we did concede the 100 plus point most FANS predicted. I hope you all joined in with the Booing when we scored our first try aftef 3 minutes!!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Oh behave Piggys mate.

It was still another defeat with the opposition scoring 7 tries to 3. I don't know how many that is on the bounce. But hey lets Celebrate the fact it wasn't a hammering to go with all the other near defeats we've had. A defeat is a defeat is a defeat.

That was a very poor Bradford performance & we had more than enough ball in their half &awe either took wrong options, lacked something special or knocked on. The effort was there so it's either the team isn't good enough for this level or they aren't being coached to bring out the best in their ability.

So we either need new players or a new coach I'll let you take your pick.

I'm personally very frustrated with the week in week out sob story & the fact that you have to bite your lip & sit on your hands as to criticise is seen as not been "behind the lads", a "loyal fan" or a "keyboard warrior". I could be labelled any one of those but I'm also a paying customer

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

Archived