Torfaen

West Wales

All Golds

Swindon

Bristol

Bath

Devon

Cornwall

Sounds interesting. Hope it happens. However some potential long trips there - West Wales vs Cornish Rebels will be a 500 mile round trip.

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something along the lines of:

Nottingham

London Chargers

Hammersmith Hill Hoists

Wests Warriors

Bedford Tigers

Eastern Rhinos

Northampton

Hemel

Coventry Dragons

Might be 1 or 2 clubs off there but that's the general gist I believe.

If Bears A are still in that would make ten and sounds a good league. I think that is the level we need to focus on for development of the amateur game outside the north.

Big plans to revamp CLS into West and East Premier. Suggested West is:

Valley

Torfaen

West Wales

All Golds

Swindon

Bristol

Bath

Devon

Cornwall

Would be really exciting to get both Devon and Cornwall in the mix.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Coventry Bears Reserves have conceeded 3 walkovers this year. I think any restructured leagues need a real emphasis on playing all your fixtures and if Coventry can't do that then maybe they shouldn't be in the league. 

Yeah that's a fair point actually. At this level teams should ideally be playing all their fixtures, though I think clubs conceding one fixture per year should be tolerated until the league is more established

Archived