The Body on the Moor

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Thanks for posting that, a bit of a sad tale but fascinating nonetheless.

Hope we hear that some sort of conclusion is reached and they identify him.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I think the Pakistan links take the mystery and intrigue one level higher.  

(My theory is that its Mr Kobayashi...)

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

The bit about the return rail ticket is the most intriguing part for me and goes some way to show just how far off the scent erroneous information has the potential to take an investigation.

On one hand, it could point to a clear intention to return home (and therefore suggest something more sinister may have occurred), on another an element of doubt in a suicidal mind (pre-planned, but with doubts), and on another level, a ticket bought in a way that was deliberately intended to mislead a subsequent investigation.

The bit about the return rail ticket is the most intriguing part for me and goes some way to show just how far off the scent erroneous information has the potential to take an investigation.

On one hand, it could point to a clear intention to return home (and therefore suggest something more sinister may have occurred), on another an element of doubt in a suicidal mind (pre-planned, but with doubts), and on another level, a ticket bought in a way that was deliberately intended to mislead a subsequent investigation.

Or the ticket staff flogged him a return because they always seem to try that with me?

Or the ticket staff flogged him a return because they always seem to try that with me?

Indeed.  And in the circumstances, he might not have been concerned to argue about saving the one pound.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Archived