Swinton

Supporter

I wondered that too, I have never seen him offload. Maybe under instruction? But he does look the part now and is tying in a lot of defenders and causing heaps of problems. Good to see.

How did Callum Philips play at Leigh? Isn't on the pitch enough for me though he doesn't seem his normal dynamic self at present -  More instruction or just sick of getting his block knocked off ?

Philips tackled well above his weight and had to put in big minutes due to injuries

No loans incoming so were looking at

Hulme

Mossop

Perry

Gee

Jp (hopefully but no official word yet)

Doran

Sammut

Olly

Callum

Shacks

Phillips

Mcavoy

Olstrum

Matty

Verlinden

Scholey

Walker

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

The official nineteen for Sunday:

HULME

MOSSOP

FORBER

DORAN

MATTINSON

SHACKLEY

B PHILLIPS

MCAVOY

C PHILLIPS

OLSTRUM

WHITELEY

SZOSTAK

WALKER

VERLINDEN

SCHOLEY

GORDON

GEE

PATRICK

SAMMUT

Sammut

Patrick

Hulme

Whiteley

Mossop

Doran

Forber

Scholey

Phillips

Gordon

Phillips

Gee

Olstrum

Mcavoy

Verlinden

Matty

Walker

Cant see Shacks making it due to injury and If Walker is fit he would be in instead of Alex for me

What's happened to Forber and Verlinden? Are they injured aswell.

always forget someone. No need to have a back on the bench if matty is there though. Why was the headline in the paper about us being rejected by basically every team yet dosent mention john signing.

Sad to read about the despondency in the Town support. There I was hoping you could beat Swinton as I can't see Dewsbury winning at Batley. Come on Town.

"Oh Worky, Worky, Worky, Worky, Worky, Workington."

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Sad to read about the despondency in the Town support. There I was hoping you could beat Swinton as I can't see Dewsbury winning at Batley. Come on Town.

"Oh Worky, Worky, Worky, Worky, Worky, Workington."

bookies have us favourites and at home i would fully expect us to beat them.

great to see john patrick back in town colours , he was our best outside back towards the end of last season .looking forward to tomorrow and think the boys will come up trumps.......but because we are now dependant on other results , that sheffield score against fev is a massive hammer blow .how the hell can they come up with a margin of victory like that ? did fev put out a weakened team ? reminds me of last year when haven went and won at fev 33-0 or something like that . fev do have a habit of just downing tools every now and then , unfortunately never against us .

its simply a must win , at home and everything to play for should see a performance of steel the concern is a few out of usual positions and sammut not steering the middle . fingers crossed as swinton have been a good side home and away .

Archived