NRL Match Thread 2016 Round 16

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning all, lots of games to catch up on during the week. Ugly win for the Sharks .

There were some good games. A lot were closer than expected. I think even Newcastle won the second half and Wests kept the Storm tryless for the second half, which nobody would have guessed at HT.

There were some good games. A lot were closer than expected. I think even Newcastle won the second half and Wests kept the Storm tryless for the second half, which nobody would have guessed at HT.

When I left on Saturday morning the Dragons were routing the Knights so I cancelled the rest of that recording :rolleyes:

Enjoyed the Sharks\Warriors  and Broncos beaten again, they seem to be on the slide due to those mid-week exhibition games.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Manly are terrible. I don't see them mounting a comeback.

Now that I've said that... ;)

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Manly are terrible. I don't see them mounting a comeback.

Now that I've said that... ;)

Well I would like the brothers to have a storming second half and I may just win my fantasy game this week, also Coote and Granville to add a few.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

I think I've jinxed the cows.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Looks like the cows fell asleep at halftime.

Still they're too good for Manly.

They need Taumalolo out there.

* Subject to change

Ah ah... 3 tries under the posts.

* Subject to change

Normal service resumes.

* Subject to change

Archived