Match Thread. Featherstone Rovers v Workington Sunday 3rd July 2016

marklaspalmas

The win was in the bag long before but that last 20 mins was appalling

Worky barely looked like scoring after they got their first try in the early few mins of the game up to that point

The cue was put on the rack for some bizarre reason and everyone seemed to lose focus/interest

But we won - thought thacks and Briggs went well as a partnership today - everyone appeared a bit more interested this week compared to last but they will have to be really on it next week at the Mount, somehow we have to pull a result out

How can we rally round when we don't know what the position is? If the club would clarify where we are financially we could perhaps rally to a call for help or contribution, We are completely in the dark regarding the winding up position and if the staff and players are happy with the present situation.[/quotehttp://m.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk/sport/featherstone-rovers/rovers-pay-in-full-after-receiving-winding-up-petition-1-7995215

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Thanks Robin, you obviously get the P & C four days earlier than we do. I wonder what the decisions to be made will be. Perhaps the investors sniffing around Sheffield would be interested in a better deal. Further I can't see why Wakefield can't consider using our ground and generating a bit of income for both of us plus PO Road being a better alternative.

Thanks Robin, you obviously get the P & C four days earlier than we do. I wonder what the decisions to be made will be. Perhaps the investors sniffing around Sheffield would be interested in a better deal. Further I can't see why Wakefield can't consider using our ground and generating a bit of income for both of us plus PO Road being a better alternative.

Why would Featherstone be a better deal than Sheffield for investors? Is the Dewsbury ground nearer to Wakefield's than Featherstone's?

Archived