2016 NRL Match Thread - Round 20

Joe Burgess will be calling the suicide hotline after tonight.

I missed it I'm afraid. What did he do?

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walker in near the posts after 50.

18-12 Manly

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

And now Manly are catching up in the dropathon race.

Is there something wrong with this side of the field?

* Subject to change

3 penalties in a row conceded by Manly on their line. Perenara talks with the captain and Manly takes a nice breather.

someone in the bin? Nope...

* Subject to change

Another Joe Burgess dopped ball?

No!!! Penalty.

* Subject to change

I have no idea what's happening in this game.

Good for anyone who likes unpredictability.

* Subject to change

Joe Burgess redeems himself by dropping the pill over the try line.

It's a knock-on clear as day... And the muppets on Fox think it should have been awarded!!

How do you hold the ball using only your middle finger and your ring finger?

* Subject to change

Still 18-12 after 60 by the way.

* Subject to change

Manly takes the two.

Leads 20 - 12 after 62 minutes of play.

* Subject to change

Full time score

South 12 - Manly 20

* Subject to change

Thank you for the updates.

You're welcome. It did boost my post count :D

* Subject to change

Joe Burgess redeems himself by dropping the pill over the try line.

It's a knock-on clear as day... And the muppets on Fox think it should have been awarded!!

How do you hold the ball using only your middle finger and your ring finger?

Unlike you they know the rules,Burgess had contact with the ball as it hit the floor,so it was a try.

Unlike you they know the rules,Burgess had contact with the ball as it hit the floor,so it was a try.

They probably know the rule better than I do. After all it's their job. However, when a player doesn't have control of the ball nor regathers it before the ball hits the ground I'm inclined to say no try.

Obviously you saw things differently.

* Subject to change

They probably know the rule better than I do. After all it's their job. However, when a player doesn't have control of the ball nor regathers it before the ball hits the ground I'm inclined to say no try.

Obviously you saw things differently.

That because I know the rule,it was a try.

That because I know the rule,it was a try.

I won't doubt your knowledge.

May I kindly suggest that you take a look at this article?

It might help you get a better understanding of the Burgess no-try decision.

http://www.nrl.com/joe-burgess-no-try-decision--new-vision/tabid/10874/newsid/99604/default.aspx

* Subject to change

Archived