Bradford Bulls game

andyram

On the train home from London last night and I was sat opposite a couple of bulls fans who intend to come to the game. Its funny but they had doubts that they will win today. What stuck me most was the importance they held the game in. A win would now be the defining moment of their season with the chance to actually put themselves in a position to win something.

I also see that Robbie Paul has jumped ship. How the mighty have fallen.

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

I believe that serious family issues are the main reason for Robbie Hunter-Paul leaving the Bulls.

Back to the game, I can't see anything but a win for Bradford today given the number of absentees from our squad. Whilst morale may be an issue at the Bulls provided that they pay the wages again this month I fully expect their players to put in an adequately professional performance for a comfortable win. We may give some fringe players a run out with an eye on the Whitehaven game on Sunday, which we must win.

Rams 18 - 32 Bulls

Att: 1350

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I believe that serious family issues are the main reason for Robbie Hunter-Paul leaving the Bulls.

Not sure that's all true. Wasn't serious enough to keep off the screen for the challenge cup.

Hopefully we continue from last week. I'll go for another narrow win.

Rams 32 v Bulls 26

FTS - Moss (Bulls)

MOM - Stringer

At - 1475

Not sure that's all true. Wasn't serious enough to keep off the screen for the challenge cup.

Hopefully we continue from last week. I'll go for another narrow win.

Rams 32 v Bulls 26

FTS - Moss (Bulls)

MOM - Stringer

At - 1475

It is true,his ex wife the mother of his children recently passed away.

Be a nice change to see the winning team score under 50.

Tranquilizer....egg....face....etc
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived