City of Culture?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/27/2018 at 1:23 PM, Ullman said:

The culture just keeps on coming. Wonder if he popped in the nearby Whalebone.

Latest Banksy

Now you see it...

Now you don't...

Now you can just about see it...

Sometimes I just despair at the mentality of some folk. :sad:

Fantastic effort by the local window cleaner to try and save it best he could. :good:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Now you see it...

Now you don't...

Now you can just about see it...

Sometimes I just despair at the mentality of some folk. :sad:

Fantastic effort by the local window cleaner to try and save it best he could. :good:

Well done that man.

There really are some sad, sick bastards around. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

22 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

No I never :ph34r:

Thanks but my curiosity was satisfied that very afternoon.

One of the regulars had spotted the van struggling to get back onto Wincolmlee from the bridge. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

2 hours ago, Ullman said:

Thanks but my curiosity was satisfied that very afternoon.

One of the regulars had spotted the van struggling to get back onto Wincolmlee from the bridge. 

No surprise he struggled if this was the van in question...

Image result for banksy van

When you look at the artwork on this van, there could be very little doubt that the Scott Street bridge effort was by Banksy.

• 9 months later...

Archived