London on Sunday

spanishknight

First of all let me confess to being a deaf old git of 75 who has supported York for ages and enjoyed the game  with some super rugby being on show by both teams. I must however criticise the 'announcer' today who imparted knowledge that I wished to hear but not at the expense of it being transmitted whilst there was play on the field, And what was the idiotic idea of interviewing someone whilst play was going on. The announcements about season tickets and merchandise should surely have been made at half time instead of the  inane, deafening noise(you couldn't call it music)  If the announcer is reading this may I say that I feel sure that you have York RL's best interest at heart but please don't spoil the spectators' enjoyment of the game by your quite untimely interruptions.

12 hours ago, David said:

First of all let me confess to being a deaf old git of 75 who has supported York for ages and enjoyed the game  with some super rugby being on show by both teams. I must however criticise the 'announcer' today who imparted knowledge that I wished to hear but not at the expense of it being transmitted whilst there was play on the field, And what was the idiotic idea of interviewing someone whilst play was going on. The announcements about season tickets and merchandise should surely have been made at half time instead of the  inane, deafening noise(you couldn't call it music)  If the announcer is reading this may I say that I feel sure that you have York RL's best interest at heart but please don't spoil the spectators' enjoyment of the game by your quite untimely interruptions.

Hi David, the club are taking all comments on board and we'll do all we can to improve the match day experience for everyone, so thank you for your input! :D 

On 30/01/2017 at 11:15 AM, Gav Wilson said:

Hi David, the club are taking all comments on board and we'll do all we can to improve the match day experience for everyone, so thank you for your input! :D 

Are you back "working" for the Knights, Gavin?

Archived