Oh Dear. Jesse and Kevin up to their nose in it!

54 minutes ago, Copa said:

Any person who supports a product that has child soldiers, child murders and child abuse as frequent occurrences within its industry needs to be thrown out of a family game like rugby league.

So we sack the whole NRL and most SL players?

On 5/8/2017 at 5:34 AM, The Future is League said:

Its been shown here that more than half of people who go through a drug rehabilitation do at some future stage return to drugs

Depends on who you listen as regards cocaine not being being a performance enhancing drug.

Some learned doctors say cocaine gives an energy boost for a short while.

Lets not forget that Cocaine is developed from Coca leaves  which some South Amercian Indians chew when they are are walking in the Andes which helps to breathe easier.

What an amazingly deluded comment! Anyone who thinks you can play rugby league on coke has clearly never taken it or played and is massively misguided about the actual effects. They would probably have a heart attack if they played test football on cocaine, even if not that they would perform terribly.

Taking it outside the game will negatively impact recovery and general fitness/strength etc. Cocaine IS NOT a performance enhancing drug its a performance decreasing drug. They should be reprimanded based on the damage to the games image not the impact on their performance. 4 year ban is a joke. 3-6 months max, personally I think Titans have it right - 4 game ban and community service.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

On 5/8/2017 at 9:39 AM, Spidey said:

When is defined as out of competition? 

I thought is was out of the season, so Oct/Nov to Feb?  Though I could be wrong.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Though they would only get a 2 year ban if its found in their system?  Being caught on video doesn't count, as you can't prove exactly what it was?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived