La Meute des Loups de Toronto

• 3 weeks later...

C'est une équipe qui joue en Angleterre, représentant une partie parlant anglais du Canada. Si l'équipe jouait en France au Québec, oui, votre suggestion serait alors valable.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bonjour!

I actually can't speak french yet, will be a long learning curve but kids are in french school and have a brother in law form Nantes so i'll learn eventually

Next year we will have our TO derbies as our city and your team both use the TO abbreviation. I hope to see some of you in Canada!

• 3 months later...

Sad that Toulouse fans won't be coming to Toronto unless it's in the playoffs. If it happens i'm hoping you bring a singer who can do a proper rendition of Le Marseillaise. ...suggest Carla Bruni??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well Sarko will be in jail by then so she'll be a free agent...we'll introduce her to our famed beer garden after the game and see how things go....!!

Got to say Toulouse are doing a great marketing job for Monday's game...that bicycle ad promo looks very effective. Congratulations to all the club!

Archived