Local radio

The only time I tune in to local radio is on-line streams of RL commentary. Partly because most local radio I've heard is awful, and partly because, most of the time, I use the tuner in my DVD recorder to play radio through the hi-fi and you don't get local stations on FreeView.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 hours ago, Futtocks said:

The only time I tune in to local radio is on-line streams of RL commentary. Partly because most local radio I've heard is awful, and partly because, most of the time, I use the tuner in my DVD recorder to play radio through the hi-fi and you don't get local stations on FreeView.

Not sure about any other but BBC Radio Cumbria is on Freeview. So now you can get farmers exchanging their surplus spring lambs on tv!

Seriously though, nothing could touch Radio Cumbria for their coverage during the floods of 2005, 2009, 2015

Archived