North Hull Knights v parachute regiment

12 hours ago, Hullfan said:

Wat a fantastic game I just watched. NHK taking it 26-24 last kick penalty to win it. Absolutely frantic pace from start to finish. Credit to both teams well done great game!! 

I'd have gone to this if I'd known it was on.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

I accidentally stumbled across it walking my dog, later found out the Ppl who run the hull and district rugby league in hull, have fallen out with NHK because they chose to go to Yorkshire league. Therfore won't put any write ups etc in Hull Daily Mail for them. Shame really but shows how hull and district is been run 

1 hour ago, Hullfan said:

I accidentally stumbled across it walking my dog, later found out the Ppl who run the hull and district rugby league in hull, have fallen out with NHK because they chose to go to Yorkshire league. Therfore won't put any write ups etc in Hull Daily Mail for them. Shame really but shows how hull and district is been run 

This is one of the reasons our game is on its ######, wonder if the Hull winter league even takes place

H&D committee have fallen out with Myton, Beverley, West Hull, Skirlaugh plus others so wait and see, their proposed 10 a side summer league did not get off the ground, shame 

Archived