Wolf pack Awareness In Canada

RayCee

I just heard that quite a lot of new member relocated here from the main forum, due to the obsessive negativity of a handful of atavistic, myopic empty vessels with RSI.

While it is a shame that this has happened, I'm glad that so many of you haven't just given up in disgust and left the forum altogether. Don't hesitate to post on the main board - we're not all dickheads.

There's always the 'ignore' function, after all. ;) 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

38 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I just heard that quite a lot of new member relocated here from the main forum, due to the obsessive negativity of a handful of atavistic, myopic empty vessels with RSI.

At least it wasn't too far to walk over here, was it Futtocks? ;)

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

19 minutes ago, RayCee said:

At least it wasn't too far to walk over here, was it Futtocks? ;)

Puff, pant, wheeze... pardon?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

head into the Brazen head before the game..it's great, full of fans and when you get to Lamport its even better as everyone is buzzed..seriously great atmosphere...

15 hours ago, Futtocks said:

While it is a shame that this has happened, I'm glad that so many of you haven't just given up in disgust and left the forum altogether. Don't hesitate to post on the main board - we're not all dickheads.

There's always the 'ignore' function, after all. ;) 

I rarely post on the General forum now for the very reasons you have described. Though I note that Parky has been conspicuous by his absence lately. Even though I may disagree with a lot of his opinions I do hope he's just decided he's swimming against the tide rather than any health problems.

rldfsignature.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

having visited Toronto last week for the haven game I/we would like to say thank you Toronto.

from the first day of our visit to the last day (unfortunately too short )we were welcomed and looked after as guests to CANADA,  as most people in canada haven't a clue about rugby league we spent a lot of our time explaining why we where there  hopefully we were instrumental in encouraging more non rl fan's to go to games, maybe we were successful as they had their biggest gate last night.  lol

should we be  successful and gain promotion to the championship along with Toronto we will definitely be returning.

should WE not get promoted I would say to any other fans if you are contemplating visiting try to make it a holiday as 4 day's is not enough .

Archived