Is that it then

RogerT

Why did we have to send email to an Italian email address then to join? Can somebody get this service reinstated?  BISSA themselves used to post some highlights as well. Anyway as EVERYONE says the site's a blot on the club's profile.

Phildog agree with your sentiments, but lets put it this way, if you could what would you do or be prepared to do to make things work again, genuine ask.

As you probably know it's me that does that player stats on here.

Cheers Roger.

2 hours ago, phildog said:

Why did we have to send email to an Italian email address then to join? Can somebody get this service reinstated?  BISSA themselves used to post some highlights as well. Anyway as EVERYONE says the site's a blot on the club's profile.

It was Dave M's way of winding people up. Agree regards the website BTW.  Suggest you contact KN by private message . 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Easiest way to see tries etc. Is to pay admission and come and watch especially if live in Batley area. If working then it is unfortunate but it is hardly a complaint that we aren't providing you with free footage!

In an ideal world we would like a good uptodate website with pay to view video footage of games highlights/ interviews/ news items. We have a decent website & Buffalo will put on updates if we supply them but someone has to supply updates and news to put on.

Last season Dave Maxey put news on when given it, tried to update stats and edited match video to provide highlights as a volunteer but sadly he passed away. Then we recruited 2 students to do social media who did a good job on social media but one then the other gave up so we are struggling manpower wise not to put items on site but to create content. Again last season on old site I tried to update and supply content but not got time to continue to do this. John Miller & Dan Winner try to do social media but need more time. Need a volunteer around Club to create content e.g. Video & script but with everything that had to deal with this year this not been a priority. Would like to provide video especially for those fans abroad or not living locally but for those living locally not at the match cannot justify utilising limited resources to provide free footage. Sorry.

Will review this issue yet again when get chance though but in meantime maybe help Club by buying a DVD of a game not been to from Bissa.

Roger is right about stats though so will try to resolve. At moment working on Pink Walk etc so cannot promise when will be done. Need to get together accurate career stats as well as this season.

RogT; absolutely useless with IT, coukdn't help at all 8n any respect with websites etc, takes me all my time to navigate around moderator duties when I find it necessary to intervene!! In reply to KN, yes we see it as it happens but sometimes it's great to see good victories again.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

yes we see it as it happens but sometimes it's great to see good victories again.

With respect that's why BISSA sell DVD's.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

I have today provided Kevin and the club with a revised player stats sheet so that the figures can be inputted onto the website.

I will continue doing one on here in the style you have all become accustomed to.

Cheers Roger.

Just to add BISSA have been producing DVDs now for approx 14 years, over the time we have sent them all round the world, we have delivered local and of course sold them on match day's/breakfast club.

The cost of the DVD has stayed at £5 all this time and there is no plan to increase the price in the near future. 

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

Archived