Champions

TMF

Congratulation guys. We tried but fitness and skill showed. See you next year.

That's what it's all about. Great pic. Hope you enjoyed the day.

brilliant day...Barrow were magnificent and happy to see they stuck around and clapped at the cup presentation...look forward to clashes in championship in 2018.

we lightened the mojito mans inventory...repeat next weekend against donny..cheers

We would love it if some of you guys/gals could visit us next year. You've made history, enjoy it but prepare for some tough games next year. From what I hear, the Barrow team loved it and said the Canadians were great.

Oh wow mate, conflict. Bradford are in the dead league ( RL 1, thanks RL) but Batley's cool, good team as well. At least the Canadians didn't bomb your chip shop (You'll get that, lol).

I know! i was hoping Bradford would stay in Championship in 2018 and had everything crossed that the Knights would also move up so i could do a double but sadly appears not to be. But really looking forward to next year...brought a ton of new fans onboard (well about 8!) and i will work on them to accompany me on the trip..cheers

Gonna be mixing with some of those ropey women this Sunday..the Wolfpack have organized a promotion/championship celebratory boat cruise around Toronto islands with some of the players, the SheWolves and a DJ with booze etc..what a club! I love these guys...gonna be hard getting thru the winter but i think with some of the new signings etc there will be press conferences etc to tide us over..

One of the things I like is the growing anticipation as the start of the season gets nearer, when you're itching to get out to a game. Unfortunately for WP fans you'll probably have to wait a tad longer than the rest of us here in Europe. The fixtures, schedule to you lot, should be out before Christmas. 

rldfsignature.jpg

On 9/13/2017 at 1:53 AM, deluded pom? said:

One of the things I like is the growing anticipation as the start of the season gets nearer, when you're itching to get out to a game. Unfortunately for WP fans you'll probably have to wait a tad longer than the rest of us here in Europe. The fixtures, schedule to you lot, should be out before Christmas. 

We wont be playing a home game until May again and the season starts in February for the Championship correct? 

they are going to sell a lot of beer on the home opener because people are going to be missing the party at the Den.

11 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

The Brazen Head will shift a few pints if they show the early season away games again.

the home away from home for fans in TO.

My couch at night once the kids and wife are sleeping is mine lol.

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

The Brazen Head will shift a few pints if they show the early season away games again.

Pints for breakfast, it's like going back 20 years ;)

Needing a nap in the afternoon brings that all back though.

Archived