Toulouse v Dogs MOM Part 4

redditchbulldog

Here we go  into  week 30 as the mighty Dogs travel back over the channel to take on Toulouse in their 4th meeting of the year. So get your votes in after the game , remember need your 1, 2,3 , as usual voting open for a week for those at the game home and away supporters , DVD watchers  .  Its getting quite close at the top as Dave Scott has taken a narrow lead with Patch,Faz and Lillycrop breathing down his neck for the crown of the forums player of the season with just a handful of games left.

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

1 hour ago, doggystyle said:

Wonder how many people will be eligible to vote on this as I don't know of many travelling fans nor streams of the game...

I know many haven't gone , but still need to put it up just in case the ones that did go or get to see dvd before the weekend want to vote as its tight at the top of the leaderboard

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Are they really that much better than us. Do we not travel anymore. I'm dreading rumours of misdemeanors surfacing again after our earlier trips

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

are they that much faster than us,we looked knacked after 30 minutes,never seen both retts and scotty get skinned like that for 3rd try, some a that one arm stuck out tackling is  sign  of a tired side. maybe seasons starting to toll now,

6 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Are they really that much better than us. Do we not travel anymore. I'm dreading rumours of misdemeanors surfacing again after our earlier trips

They are at home on a wide pitch and especially when both half backs are firing as in in Robin and Ford hence why Fev have been chasing after signing Ford for last few months and we didn't have full strength team out from what i can see Brad Day at stand off ummmm  good player but not a stand off unless he is in the Tommy Gallagher mould, no Rowe,no walker, apparently lilly went off injured . I'm sure if we get to the final and have to play Toulouse we will see a full strength team out and a different result

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Painful watching that. Turned off after 4 tried down. Let's hope we do another job on sheagulls

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived