Tee Ritson

silverfox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GeordieTownie said:

A bloke costs a club 2coaches and u expect them want to retain him????

ask them both the major contributing factor in their downfall 

1 hour ago, Ginock1 said:

He's moved on , T has moved on , the board has moved on and planned for this outcome....

we now need to move on. 

None of this is going to get us anywhere. 

New coach ,new season ,new targets new goals 

Lets get behind it. 

why mention "T" in the equation of player disruption and downfall of Coach's ?

Geordie Townie, I couldn'the care less about players wanting to leave the club I have supported all my life, they obviously don't want to be here so let them get on it. The club has supported both players ( and a few more besides) through lengthy injury periods; loyality appears to be a thing of past. The previous 2 coaches did not live up to expecitation therfore heres hoping for third time lucky UTT.

6 minutes ago, town blue said:

Geordie Townie, I couldn'the care less about players wanting to leave the club I have supported all my life, they obviously don't want to be here so let them get on it. The club has supported both players ( and a few more besides) through lengthy injury periods; loyality appears to be a thing of past. The previous 2 coaches did not live up to expecitation therfore heres hoping for third time lucky UTT.

Pretty high expectations if   7th and 8th in a  rock hard league is disappointing . However things ended up can’t forget that , looks a world away now 

13 minutes ago, town blue said:

I couldn't care less either.

2 hours ago, town blue said:

maybe ending up playing with no forewards on the bench again and then losing another coach and top players rumoured to be leaving again  was deja vu , back to square one after the exact same ending to last season and players with other offers decided to try elsewhere as it could end up the same next season ? its harsh to say players do not want to be here when we do not know the reasons for leaving and remember many supporters on here have also said they were unhappy at what they were seeing and would vote with their feet , why is it a supporter can think it is justified to do that yet not for players to have similar worries ?

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:01 PM, Anonymouse said:

maybe ending up playing with no forewards on the bench again and then losing another coach and top players rumoured to be leaving again  was deja vu , back to square one after the exact same ending to last season and players with other offers decided to try elsewhere as it could end up the same next season ? its harsh to say players do not want to be here when we do not know the reasons for leaving and remember many supporters on here have also said they were unhappy at what they were seeing and would vote with their feet , why is it a supporter can think it is justified to do that yet not for players to have similar worries ?

I see what you're saying Anonymouse maybe some players have jumped ship a little prematurely?

I would hope that the fantastic news that Leon Pryce is to be the new coach would put most players minds at rest in which direction the club is heading.

After last years average but financial stabilising  season we can move forward with a lot of hope.

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

5 minutes ago, GETEMONSIDE said:

I see what you're saying Anonymouse maybe some players have jumped ship a little prematurely?

I would hope that the fantastic news that Leon Pryce is to be the new coach would put most players minds at rest in which direction the club is heading.

After last years average but financial stabilising  season we can move forward with a lot of hope.

dont think it was a premature action at all , if players have made there minds up then they do what they feel is right for them and which interested club has ticked their personal boxes , the recent two who moved on have done for very different reasons and one of them in an open and profession manner dispite a post where you claimed otherwise . If you are meaning the new coach appointment , most players and supporters were saying its Leon since the presentation night so they will have been already aware who it was likely to be ? 

Archived