Sheffield away Good Friday.

mickhornet

You could be right. I was going off the Sports complex web site. It showed an artist impression of the site with a stand on one touchline. If as you say they have no stand how the hell are they allowed in the league.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

On 04/01/2018 at 6:14 PM, Big Doug said:

You could be right. I was going off the Sports complex web site. It showed an artist impression of the site with a stand on one touchline. If as you say they have no stand how the hell are they allowed in the league.

Simply boycott the new ground

It's not fit for championship rugby league, £20 in to stand at the side of a artificial pitch with little/no elevated viewing. 

Don't moan... Just don't go.. Easy

51 minutes ago, coolie said:

Simply boycott the new ground

It's not fit for championship rugby league, £20 in to stand at the side of a artificial pitch with little/no elevated viewing. 

Don't moan... Just don't go.. Easy

Just go, sit on the hill. watch for free from an elevated position and you're still nearer than you were at the Don Valley. No point in paying £20 if you can watch for free...

IMAG0394_zpsvjvgze6q.jpg

Archived