Structure hiatus causing more problems

glemiln

It's looking a bit iffy isn't it. The RFL are becoming more elitist as time goes on.Money,that's all they're interested in, they used to accuse Union of elitism. They don't have the balls to stand up to the super dooper league clubs.If it does go Pete tongue for us lot I certainly wouldn't support their superstar clubs and their players,it'd be straight to my local amateur rugby league club. I love the game but absolutely detest the administration.All this money talk about funding stinks to high heaven.

You are dead right there.

1 hour ago, moorside roughyed said:

It's looking a bit iffy isn't it. The RFL are becoming more elitist as time goes on.Money,that's all they're interested in, they used to accuse Union of elitism. They don't have the balls to stand up to the super dooper league clubs.If it does go Pete tongue for us lot I certainly wouldn't support their superstar clubs and their players,it'd be straight to my local amateur rugby league club. I love the game but absolutely detest the administration.All this money talk about funding stinks to high heaven.

21 hours ago, mickhornet said:

You are dead right there.

The people that run the game can't see beyond the end of their noses.I defo do not like the direction the game is going in,people will walk away in droves. Where is the rugby league that I grew up to love,its disappearing and it really is heartbreaking. They're killing it for the traditional die hard fan and trying to replace us with these foreign clubs. Why can't these foreign clubs create their own domestic competition?.I was talking to some swinton fans last season and they were also of the opinion that the RFL wants rid of us smaller clubs,it stinks!.We may be rivals on the pitch and sometimes off it but I'm sure that on this subject we stand together.

Archived