Today's super league show.

Having watched the  Saints v Wakefield section of the show I was amazed they dodged all the controversial points of the game. Never showed what should have been a penalty try or the double movement or asked the pundits about them. It's as if they never happened. 

Its highlights,what do you expect? The focus was on Mc getting the sack.Not much more you cram into a 3 min record.

4 hours ago, SL17 said:

Its highlights,what do you expect? The focus was on Mc getting the sack.Not much more you cram into a 3 min record.

I realize the time constraints, but a possibe penalty try for foul play is controversial,and I would have expected to see that rather than them showing a kick at goal.

8 hours ago, Loiner said:

Having watched the  Saints v Wakefield section of the show I was amazed they dodged all the controversial points of the game. Never showed what should have been a penalty try or the double movement or asked the pundits about them. It's as if they never happened. 

Most likely one of Lenagan/McManus/Moran told Robert Elstone to get onto the producers and edit it that way. That's how it works now, right?

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Archived