Bulldogs international fanbase

Batley Bob

Well it grew by one yesterday

a guy from Sweden came up to BISSA stall , he was over from Sweden , on his own , to watch Leeds Utd , and whilst here decided to take in his first ever rl game and chose Batley , he stayed with me for rest of day , I think he liked Batley-as this is what he put on Fb 

Thank you Batley bulldogs!

This day will be something that I will remember for my whole life. 

The friendly atmosphere will be something that I never will forget.

You got a new life long supporter in Sweden!

8F15F54C-F46A-41C0-BCD3-723C1F4FFA75.jpeg

IMG_0583.JPG

38 minutes ago, fredm said:

Did you give him a BISSA form Bob?

He bought a Keep the Faith t shirt though. He couldn't get over the atmosphere; opposition fans stood and drinking together.  I shook his hand at the end and he said " When I come again I will check LeedsUtd and Batley fixtures, and I will plan it to definitely cone back. It's been brilliant Thank you "

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Hahahaha, I never got this kind of welcome when I travelled from Hamburg to Toulouse last year. Although actually thats not completely true. I did get to meet some wonderful new folk that I had known previously only from the forum, and I also had a good chat with Kevin.

Being serious though now, these are great stories. The comments by the chap from Sweden are wonderful. And that really is what it's all about

Archived