He's wrong!

7 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

As Bob Dylan said Dave, they believe they have God on their Side, could they not say, unfortunately Dave it you who is wrong!

Of course. And I always try to be fair minded here that I don't push my ideas or views as right versus wrong, just my views and on that basis I will often shake my head about views I disagree with.

You will notice I often disagree with people whose view I don't disagree with, but I do disagree with how they present their view i.e. that theirs is the only possible view, is right and everything else is wrong, a disaster etc.

Things like structure, expansion, player development etc. can be done a hundred different ways (at least), there is no right or wrong, whatever some people insist.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

if the things one finds on there are so galling why frequent them.

I don't it's just often quoted on here, I got the story from Love R L

I must admit it didn't occur to me it might be a thread about either supposed the evils of alcohol or the obviously real ones in Twitter!

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

PS can you send me the name of dancing transforming syrup please!

I honestly would but it doesn't actually transform your talents it just turns you into your Dad or favourite Uncle at weddings!

By the way is MK correct and the foreign ones (sounds a bit like the Brexit thread now!) don't bring anything to the party?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived