Paul Rowley Perrenial Choker

47 minutes ago, thepimp007 said:

I just think like the rest of us he is judging him by his coaching record which even you must be able to see when the chips have been on the table he hasn't delivered when it totally matters at either of his clubs.

Judging by his posts too he is a massive vindicator of expansion and wants to see Toronto succeed like a lot of us do

If he is so great why did Leeds get rid of him then?  We like Rowley in Toronto....many of the fans (including many posters on this forum) think he has earned another year.  It must be something different in the sporting culture...we like to give our Coaches a good run at things over here...we are loyal.  You gotta be loyal to the Club. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

How many sending's off in the last two years and trips to the disciplinary committee?

And why do players keep leaving under unexplained circumstances? 

Biting?

Jesus Man!!!  Rowley could save a drowning child from a waterfall and you would still hate him.....wait a sec.....he did do that in his playing days.....stop making things up.  if you look at Club trips to the disciplinary Toronto isn't even close to the top....the fellas love playing in Toronto.....and you know it.     

51 minutes ago, TheLegendOfTexEvans said:

And why do players keep leaving under unexplained circumstances? 

Probably because those grow adults did some dumb stuff...like biting as an example. They got sent home packing, not made excuses for and sent back out onto the filed...ZaK Hardaker come to mind no? Are any of his past coaches grubs who have encouraged him to do the dumb things he does too or does that just apply to Rowley?

3 hours ago, Kayakman said:

If he is so great why did Leeds get rid of him then?  We like Rowley in Toronto....many of the fans (including many posters on this forum) think he has earned another year.  It must be something different in the sporting culture...we like to give our Coaches a good run at things over here...we are loyal.  You gotta be loyal to the Club. 

His time was at an end. I am not saying he is so great but he has a history of delivering where as Rowley doesn't. He just seems very one dimensional and if plan A stops working, lets rough it up. A coach with no head coaching experience who worked under Rowley did what Rowley couldn't with nearly the same squad. He obviously learned from what he saw Rowley may do wrong.

All I see is I think Toronto need to go up next season to keep interest alive as it is a big enough challenge in itself to do what they are doing at the moment. With a new coach it will be fairly straight forward I feel. Anyhow it's only an opinion but seems to be one shared around a bit

Archived