New shirt launch

RogerT

We wish to explain our thinking on pricing for season tickets & admission prices as well as our new ticket system on night but i can assure you they are good value but not give away!

Adults will have change out of £200 & Concessions will have change out of £150 but £150 /£100 wont get you a ticket.

Come along and be one of the first to know, ask a question and see the home and away kit.

Have a drink and help the club and hopefully enjoy yourself!

Look at other club’s prices but we cant afford to be the cheapest in the Championship ( wont be dearest ) and we may not please everybody but we aim to be as good and as fair priced as we can. Our facilities are good and we hope the matchday experience is enjoyable as well as trying to put the best team we can afford on the pitch.

11 hours ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

We wish to explain our thinking on pricing for season tickets & admission prices as well as our new ticket system on night but i can assure you they are good value but not give away!

Adults will have change out of £200 & Concessions will have change out of £150 but £150 /£100 wont get you a ticket.

Come along and be one of the first to know, ask a question and see the home and away kit.

Have a drink and help the club and hopefully enjoy yourself!

Look at other club’s prices but we cant afford to be the cheapest in the Championship ( wont be dearest ) and we may not please everybody but we aim to be as good and as fair priced as we can. Our facilities are good and we hope the matchday experience is enjoyable as well as trying to put the best team we can afford on the pitch.

I am a regular Season Ticket holder and I have been watching Batley for 60 years and I consider this to be really  poor PR  by the club!!

We are expected to turn up and buy a Season Ticket without prior knowledge of the price !! I am not really bothered what the price is as I know it will not be excessive BUT I do want to know the price beforehand as I do with any purchase I make in life !

What value has being amongst "one of the first to know" - ZERO !!! It is not an incentive to turn up on the night because sooner or later everyone who wants a ticket will have to know so why not tell us now !!  

I understand that Distantdog will be there on Friday night at the shirt launch, so we should be able to pay him our contributions.

Archived